ZSIC Marketing Executive Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. ZSIC Zambia programme looking for “Marketing Executive“. Applicants with a Full Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent may apply on or before 23 June 2021.
ZSIC Limited was previously a composite insurance company called the Zambia State Insurance Corporation Limited. Before the liberalization of the insurance industry, the Zambia State Insurance Corporation Limited was the only insurance company in the market, and therefore gained vast experience in transacting both short and long term insurances. In line with the provisions of the Insurance Act No. 27 of 1997 as amended by Act No. 26 of 2005, the Zambia State Insurance Corporation Limited underwent a restructuring and compliance exercise.
ZSIC Marketing Executive Jobs 2021
The ZSIC has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 June 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Marketing Executive to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Zambia State Insurance Corporation Limited (ZSIC)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Full Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent|
|Experience Required||Minimum two years|
|Application Deadline||23 June 2021|
ZSIC Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: ZSIC General Insurance Limited, is a leading provider of customer oriented short-term insurance services in Zambia. An equal opportunity employer and a member of IDC Group of Companies, ZSIC General Insurance seeks applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill up the following position.
- Attending to all queries from customer, visitors and the general public.
- Participate in all outdoor and indoor marketing activities, promotions and initiatives.
- Monitoring and manage the office outlook and ambience.
- Identify and pursue sales leads and opportunities.
- Gathering market intelligence.
- Customer relationship management.
- Review and report customer queries weekly.
- Log in, track and report customer complaints.
- Help implementing marketing plan.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Answer and direct phone calls professionally.
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received.
- Receive deliveries, sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Adhoc administrative duties.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant Social Science
- A member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Marketing and selling skills
- Team player
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Postal
How to Apply ZSIC Marketing Executive Jobs 2021
Send your applications to The Assistant Director Human Capital, ZSIC General Insurance Limited, Premium House, Independence Avenue, Box 30894. Lusaka
The Closing Date: 23 June 2021