ZSIC Assistant Manager Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. ZSIC Zambia programme looking for “Assistant Manager“. Applicants with a Degree in Computer Science may apply on or before 23 June 2021.
ZSIC Limited was previously a composite insurance company called the Zambia State Insurance Corporation Limited. Before the liberalization of the insurance industry, the Zambia State Insurance Corporation Limited was the only insurance company in the market, and therefore gained vast experience in transacting both short and long term insurances. In line with the provisions of the Insurance Act No. 27 of 1997 as amended by Act No. 26 of 2005, the Zambia State Insurance Corporation Limited underwent a restructuring and compliance exercise.
ZSIC Assistant Manager Jobs 2021
The ZSIC has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 June 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Assistant Manager to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Zambia State Insurance Corporation Limited (ZSIC)|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Degree in Computer Science|
|Experience Required||Minimum three years|
|Application Deadline||23 June 2021|
ZSIC Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Manager – IT, the Assistant Manager – IT will ensure the effective and efficient management, planning and configuration of different solutions within the Information Technology department.
- Supervision of IT staff.
- To serve as subject matter expert.
- IT strategic planning.
- Organizing, controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations.
- Designing, developing, implementing and coordinating systems, policies and procedures.
- Backup systems and network security.
- Identification of problem areas and solution implementation.
- Disaster recovery and business continuity management.
- System support.
- System Audits.
- Management report generation.
- Participation in technical research on emerging technologies.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
- Degree in Computer Science/Telecommunications or its equivalent
- Oracle, CCNA and Microsoft Certifications added advantage
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in a similar role
- Windows Domain (Ms Office, Active Directory, Ms Exchange, DHCP and DNS)
- Oracle 12c database and Premier Linux operating system
- Virtualized environment (VMware or Hyper-V)
- Experience working with Insurance or related system added advantage
- Team player
- Innovative and result oriented
- Strong analytical thinking
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Postal
How to Apply ZSIC Assistant Manager Jobs 2021
Interested candidates who meet the minimum qualifications should apply to the Assistant Director – Human Capital, ZSIC General Insurance, Premium House, Independence Avenue, P.O. Box 30894, Lusaka, Zambia not later than Wednesday 23rd June 2021.