Zambia National Building Society Credit Officer (Commercial Credit Analyst) Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Zambia National Building Society Zambia programme looking for “Credit Officer (Commercial Credit Analyst)”. Applicants with A Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 13 April 2022.
The Zambia National Building Society (ZNBS) was established by the Government of the Republic of Zambia on 24th December, 1970 under the Building Societies Act of 1968. The Society was formed with the mandate of mobilizing financial resources to invest in mortgages with the aim of increasing the country’s housing stock.In addition to property Financing, ZNBS also provides Banking services across the country. The Society also provides office space to individuals and companies mainly in properties along the line of rail.
Zambia National Building Society Credit Officer (Commercial Credit Analyst) Jobs 2022
The Zambia National Building Society has published a job vacancy announcement on 6 April 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Credit Officer (Commercial Credit Analyst) to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Zambia National Building Society (ZNBS)|
|Position||Credit Officer (Commercial Credit Analyst)|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Experience Required||At least 1 years|
|Application Deadline||13 April 2022|
Zambia National Building Society Job Vacancy 2022
- The Zambia National Building Society (ZNBS) seeks to recruit a qualified, skilled, motivated, and energetic individual to fill the position of Credit Officer (Commercial Credit Analyst) under the Credit Directorate CREDIT OFFICER (Commercial Credit Analyst) – Head Office, Lusaka (ZNBS 8)
- To review and perform quality analysis for Commercial loans to prospective and existing clients in order to ensure that the analyses are accurate to objectively determine and present the credit risk involved
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To review and conduct accurate and timely credit analysis on all new Commercial loan applications including gathering, spreading, analyzing and interpreting financial information, appraisals and real estate evaluations on existing and prospective customers and portfolios.
- To investigate discrepancies or variances on customers’ financial statements and tax returns; this may entail obtaining information from other sources such as the client, CRB, financial advisors, industry data, or other public records/data.
- To deliver written credit analysis presentations to sanctioning authorities for use in making of lending decisions on new, renewal, and extensions of loans.
- To make Presentations which include recommended loan structure, terms, summary of transaction, history, and interpretation of the financial spreadsheets, credit report summation and conclusions.
- To be responsible for annual portfolio maintenance including: requesting annual financial
- statements for all borrowers; underwriting file updates for commercial balances within set
- thresholds; obtaining and tracking annual financial statements and risk ratings
- To manage the preparation and completion of the annual commercial lending review.
- To monitor customers’ cash flows to ensure advances and pay downs are in compliance with loan covenants.
Required competencies/Personal qualities
- Communication Skills
- Analytical skills
- Numerical/Computation Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Sensitivity Analysis and Financial covenant models
- Critical thinking skills
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate
- Business Degree in Banking, Finance, Business, Economics, Accounting, or other professional qualifications at equivalent level.
- Strong data analytics and numerical skill
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Commercial lending
- Previous experience in a similar role in a retail bank or financial institution will be an added advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Zambia National Building Society Credit Officer (Commercial Credit Analyst) Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Interested and Qualified candidates meeting the above credentials must submit an application letter enclosing a detailed curriculum vitae (CV), traceable referees and copies of academic/professional qualifications to the undersigned by Wednesday 13th April 2021 17:00 hours with the position applied for clearly marked on the envelope.
The Director Human Resources
Zambia National Building Society
3rd Floor, Century House Cairo Road
P. O. Box 30420
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
The Closing Date: 13 April 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.