WVZ Team Leader Prevent Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. WVZ Zambia programme looking for “Team Leader Prevent“. Applicants with a A Master’s degree in public health may apply on or before 21 June 2021.
World Vision began working in Zambia in 1981 with three small community developments projects in Mkushi district, north of Lusaka. World Vision Zambia has now 40 large scale Area Development Programmes (ADPs) spread across nine provinces of the country. Improving the well-being and the futures of children continue to be the focus of everything we do.
WVZ Team Leader Prevent Jobs 2021
The WVZ has published a job vacancy announcement on 1st June 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Team Leader Prevent to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||World Vision Zambia (WVZ)|
|Position||Team Leader Prevent|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||A Master’s degree in public health|
|Experience Required||A minimum of 5 years|
|Application Deadline||21 June 2021|
WVZ Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The Team Leader is responsible for the provision of strategic vision and overall leadership in the management of the European Union Funded Prevent! Sexual Gender Based Violence (SGBV)country portfolio. The Team Leader will ensure that program implementation, reports, budgets and staff are effectively managed to ensure the accomplishment of the project goal and its objectives. Also responsible for empowering staff to achieve World Vision corporate strategic goals and will leads change initiatives, which ensure that World Vision maximizes its mission and vision, and the project attains its goal. The Team Leader will also manage coordination mechanisms with relevant stakeholders; serve as the key
- Support the Strengthening of project team staff capacities on the management of One Stop Centers (OSCs).
- Supporting the development of a strong GBV Response alignment to Global GBV minimum standards in SGBV survivor centered approaches, case management, referral pathways and coordination for project adherence outcomes.
- Support the M&E team, program staff and Co-Applicants to ensure the establishment and maintenance of effective project reporting, evaluation, and communication systems.
- Ensure submission of timely accurate and professional program reports that meet donor requirements to appropriate World Vision Partnership staff.
- Review/evaluate program effectiveness on a regular basis and determine corrective action needed to improve goal achievement. Show case project effectives and impact through such meetings as program reviews, Steering Committee meeting and European Union (EU) partners meetings.
- Collaborate on development of other required reports, including Surveys, data quality assessment, and other World Vision offices, EU and Government of the Republic of Zambia (GRZ) reports.
- Review/evaluate program effectiveness on a regular basis and determine corrective action needed to improve goal achievement.
- A Master’s degree in public health, development studies or a related professional advanced degree.
- S/he must have a broad vision linked with a clear understanding of how to get things done amid the constraints of the country context.
- At least eight years of experience as a country/project director in a public health and/or international development project.
- Demonstrated accomplishment in working with host-country professionals, ministries and with donor colleagues in country.
- Experience in assessment, evaluation, and design of projects.
- Proven ability to manage technical assistance teams.
- Experience managing sub grants and contracts under grants for complex projects.
- Experience in leading and managing large projects.
- Skills in diplomacy.
- Strong presentation skills, speaking and writing.
- English speaker preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant and successful project management experience including a strong track record in working with EU or other similar donor-funded projects.
- Contract Type: Fixed term, Full-time
- Industry Sector: Project Management
- Travel: international as required.
- Work environment: Office-based 60%: field 40%
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WVZ Team Leader Prevent Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21 June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.