WVZ Communications Officer Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. WVZ Zambia programme looking for “Communications Officer“. Applicants with a Degree in Mass Communication or Journalism may apply on or before 28th May 2021.
World Vision began working in Zambia in 1981 with three small community developments projects in Mkushi district, north of Lusaka. World Vision Zambia has now 40 large scale Area Development Programmes (ADPs) spread across nine provinces of the country. Improving the well-being and the futures of children continue to be the focus of everything we do.
WVZ Communications Officer Jobs 2021
The WVZ has published a job vacancy announcement on 26 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Communications Officer to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||World Vision Zambia (WVZ)|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Degree in Mass Communication or Journalism|
|Experience Required||Minimum three years|
|Application Deadline||28th May 2021|
WVZ Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: To produce high-quality communications resources efficiently and effectively for World Vision, promote the public image and ministry of WVZ, and increase awareness of its operations within Zambia and internationally.
- Ensure that internal information is consistently and appropriately managed and communicated so that WV Zambia’s work is understood, trusted and influential – in-country and internationally.
- Manage and communicate internal and strategic information consistently and appropriately to create shared understanding and support for World Vision’s work.
- Traditional Media Relations and Digital Media
- Work closely with communications & advocacy team members for optimal coordination and digital & print production of communications resources.
- Assist in maintaining the media crisis management plan and protect World Vision’s reputation from actual or potential media crisis.
- Promote and protect the public image and ministry of World Vision by strengthening existing relationships and building new strategic relationships with key national and international media
- Essential: Degree in Mass Communication or Journalism.
- Desirable: Must possess high level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills.
- 3 years of experience in Communications and/or Public Relations field/creative graphic design.
- Contract Type: Fixed Term – Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WVZ Communications Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 28th May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.