WVZ Administrative Assistant Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. WVZ Zambia programme looking for “Administrative Assistant”. Applicants with a Degree in Business Administration/Management may apply on or before 12 July 2021.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
WVZ Administrative Assistant Jobs 2021
The WVZ has published a job vacancy announcement on 30 June 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Administrative Assistant to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||World Vision Zambia (WVZ)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Degree in Business Administration/Management|
|Experience Required||At least three years|
|Application Deadline||12 July 2021|
WVZ Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: Provides office and administrative support to the Finance Directorate. This role is vital for the smooth-running of the directorate. Ensures proper flow of office procedures, and supports the office by carrying out common office duties.
- Ensure adequate flow of information and effective communication on all activities/ events relevant to the Finance Directorate
- Create and maintain appointments, workshops and other relevant tasks for the finance department. Screen, respond to or re-route correspondences and inquiries.
- In collaboration with relevant administrative assistants or department heads, consolidate meetings, trainings and workshops calendars as well as coordinate implementation of calendar events.
- Manage travel and logistics calendar for the Finance Director’s travels, meetings in the office, boardroom, workshops booking
- Ensure that general office supplies and requisitions for Finance Department are processed and prepared in accordance with procedures and standards.
- Degree in Business Administration/Management or Any social science related
- Internship in Development related NGO is added advantage
- Excellent Organizational Skills and Interpersonal Skills
- Can work under pressure
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment, and must be a mature Christian.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Industry Sector: Administrative Services
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WVZ Administrative Assistant Jobs 2021
Note: “World Vision Zambia is committed to the protection of children and adult beneficiaries from all forms of abuse and sexual exploitation. All employment is conditional upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks”.
Applications will close by 12 July 2021. Only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply; ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted!