World Agroforestry Nutritionist Consultant – Nutrition Education Development and Delivery Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. World Agroforestry Zambia looking for “Nutritionist Consultant – Nutrition Education Development and Delivery”. Applicants with A Advanced degree in nutrition science may apply on or before 26 September 2022.
World Agroforestry Nutritionist Consultant – Nutrition Education Development and Delivery Jobs 2022
The World Agroforestry has published a job vacancy announcement on 09 September 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Nutritionist Consultant – Nutrition Education Development and Delivery to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||A Consultant – Nutritionist Consultant (Nutrition Education Development and Delivery)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Advanced degree in nutrition science|
|Experience Required||A minimum of 2 years|
|Application Deadline||26 September 2022|
World Agroforestry Job Vacancy 2022
Objectives of the Evaluation:
- Develop nutritional messaging for the portfolios/ for fruits / for general healthy diets.
- Develop short training curriculum for nutritional messaging and/or nutritional awareness creation, and to
- Coordinate and organize the delivery of nutritional education training on target community (ies) in partnership with COMACO staffs in Zambia (at least five sessions delivered across multiple project sites).
The deliverables and outputs will include:
- Develop and submit at least 2 drafts on nutritional messaging module and associated awareness material for the portfolios/ for fruits/ for general healthy diets for approval and integrate received inputs in the revised drafts.
- Develop and submit short training curriculum for nutrition education training for approval and integrate received inputs into the curriculum.
- Submit training reports detailing the nutrition education training program, numbers trained by gender, etc. to the supervisor.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a nutritionist with an in-depth knowledge in research methods and human behavioral change through dissemination of nutrition awareness programs.
- Demonstrated experience developing nutrition education modules and training delivery to a diverse group of community members.
- Experience working to simplify important nutrition information into simple nutrition messages, prints or actionable tasks such as cooking demonstrations, healthy plate charts etc. while explaining and demonstrating the benefits of consuming healthy diets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills across literate and illiterate members of the community.
- A critical thinker with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on and interactive trainer.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply World Agroforestry Nutritionist Consultant – Nutrition Education Development and Delivery Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 26 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
World Agroforestry (ICRAF) is a centre of science and development excellence that harnesses the benefits of trees for people and the environment. Leveraging the world’s largest repository of agroforestry science and information, we develop knowledge practices, from farmers’ fields to the global sphere, to ensure food security and environmental sustainability.
ICRAF is the only institution that does globally significant agroforestry research in and for all of the developing tropics. Knowledge produced by ICRAF enables governments, development agencies and farmers to utilize the power of trees to make farming and livelihoods more environmentally, socially and economically sustainable at scales.