World Agroforestry Graphic Designer – Communication Specialist Consultant Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. World Agroforestry Zambia looking for “Graphic Designer – Communication Specialist Consultant”. Applicants with A Graduate degree in graphic design and communication may apply on or before 26 September 2022.
World Agroforestry Graphic Designer – Communication Specialist Consultant Jobs 2022
The World Agroforestry has published a job vacancy announcement on 10 September 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Graphic Designer – Communication Specialist Consultant to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||Graphic Designer – Communication Specialist Consultant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Graduate degree in graphic design and communication|
|Experience Required||At least 3 years|
|Application Deadline||26 September 2022|
World Agroforestry Job Vacancy 2022
Objectives of the Evaluation:
- Develop and design location specific portfolios’ fact sheet templates including info graphic for the BMZ portfolios. Share initial drafts for approval by the project leader and consider comments and inputs given, then design printable, web optimized PDFs for all 8 portfolios, each per chiefdom.
- Develop designs and layouts for the 8 location portfolios specific info-sheets using the prepared template including the nutritional profiles of identified foods as info graphic for the project.
- Develop map concept, design, and layout for suitability maps of priority species on a one-page promotional poster using the project point data, information, and datasets.
- Develop model concepts, design, and layouts for the identified farming systems models. (A highly visual info graphic of Zambia’s project sites farming systems), and
- Develop and design at least 4 knowledge sharing products including training and planting manuals, guides, educational materials, project flyers etc.
- Consider feedback from the project leader, and then design printable, web-optimized versions.
The deliverables and outputs will include:
- Submission of the initial draft and the designed templates for approval by the project leader. Integrate feedback from project leader and design printable and web-optimized PDFs.
- Submission of the designed layouts for the 8 location specific portfolios, each for every chiefdom info-sheets in printable and web optimized PDFs.
- Submission of the suitability map designs and layouts as a 1-pager promotional poster for the projects.
- Submission of a highly visual designs and layouts for the models identified within the farming systems of Zambia.
- Submission of a highly visual designs and layouts of at least 4 knowledge sharing products for approval by the project leader/ team, and consider feedback received to develop printable and web-optimized versions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate degree in graphic design and communication or any related field.
- Skills in graphic designer programs (Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign and other related programs).
- Highly skilled in Adobe CS, Typography, Print Design, photography, and branding artworks.
- An understanding of web design content management platforms including WordPress etc.
- At least 3 years of full time engagement as a graphic designer or Art Director for a national or international organization.
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing layouts for a range of small to medium scale print media including posters, flyers, and other communication pieces.
- Experience in working on digital design including User Interface and User Experience is desirable.
- A creative person with an ability to turn figures, numbers and texts into visual communication.
- A team player with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Job Opening ID: 558
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Industry: Research
- Salary: negotiable
- Job Category: Consultancy
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply World Agroforestry Graphic Designer – Communication Specialist Consultant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 26 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
World Agroforestry (ICRAF) is a centre of science and development excellence that harnesses the benefits of trees for people and the environment. Leveraging the world’s largest repository of agroforestry science and information, we develop knowledge practices, from farmers’ fields to the global sphere, to ensure food security and environmental sustainability.
ICRAF is the only institution that does globally significant agroforestry research in and for all of the developing tropics. Knowledge produced by ICRAF enables governments, development agencies and farmers to utilize the power of trees to make farming and livelihoods more environmentally, socially and economically sustainable at scales.