WFP Programme Associate Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. WFP Zambia looking for “Programme Associate”. Applicants with A Completion of secondary school education may apply on or before 11 July 2022.
WFP Programme Associate Jobs 2022
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Associate to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Position||Programme Associate G6 – M&E|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Completion of secondary school education|
|Experience Required||Has contributed to implementation of programmes|
|Application Deadline||11 July 2022|
WFP Job Vacancy 2022
JOB PURPOSE: To provide effective specialized support and technical analyses to policy and programme activities that effectively meet food assistance needs.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive):
- Provide technical support and assist in the development and implementation of various activities and processes within the specific area of work supporting alignment with wider programme policies and guidelines.
- Provide specialized project management support to specific and/or defined programmes to ensure that the various activities are performed within the established targets following WFP’s policies and procedures.
- Within the specific area of responsibility, prepare a range of reports and data analysis (e.g. food assistance needs, resource utilization, programme status, performance) and highlight trends/issues ensuring deliverables adhere to corporate standards and quality control.
- Ensure and/or perform accurate, timely recording of data within the specific technical area of work (e.g. assistance programmes, food security and vulnerability assessments) and consistency of information presented to stakeholders.
- Liaise with internal counterparts to support effective collaboration, implementation and monitoring of ongoing project activities.
- Coordinate and communicate with local partners, agencies, NGOs and government institutions to perform accurate food security analyses and to ensure efficient delivery of food assistance.
- Support the capacity building of WFP staff, cooperating partners and national government within the specific technical area.
- Act as a point of contact for resolution of a range of operational queries and problems within a specific technical area of responsibility.
- Oversee and/or review the work of other support staff, providing practical advice and guidance, to contribute to delivering objectives to agreed standards and deadlines.
- Follow standard emergency preparedness practices to ensure WFP is able to quickly respond and deploy needed resources to affected areas at the onset of the crisis.
- Completion of secondary school education. A post-secondary certificate in the related functional area.
- Has worked with technical teams (i.e. nutrition, VAM, etc.).
- Has contributed to implementation of programmes.
- Has observed or assisted with policy discussions.
- Ability to analyse and translate numerical data to show WFP’s outcomes and impact against the objectives; ability to explain WFP projects and operations to counterparts and to communicate with Government and partners clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing; General knowledge of UN system policies, rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Ability to understand the cultural and political environment and to work well with colleagues.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Programme Associate Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 11 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
The World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.