WFP Junior Consultant – Partnerships Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. WFP Zambia looking for “Junior Consultant – Partnerships”. Applicants with A University Degree may apply on or before 13 July 2022.
WFP Junior Consultant – Partnerships Jobs 2022
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Junior Consultant – Partnerships to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Position||Junior Consultant – Partnerships|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||additional years of related work experience|
|Application Deadline||13 July 2022|
WFP Job Vacancy 2022
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: The Junior Consultant – Partnerships will be supervised by the Head of Unit, Partnership, Communications & Reports and The consultant will work closely with partnerships, Communications & reporting Unit and other units in the CO.
The following are expected responsibilities:
- Pro-actively keep abreast, research, analyse and collate findings on national, regional and global events, donors and programmes that could be beneficial to tap into to expand WFP partnerships and resources mobilization for the CO.
- Proactively contribute to ideas and highlight fundraising opportunities to Head of Unit and Managers for new strategies to enable informed decision-making and action planning by senior management
- Prepare regular information to educate new and potential donors on the strategy, design, relevance and impact of WFP programmes to promote WFP visibility and to advocate the work of WFP.
- In liaison with CO Partnership team, maintain an up-to-date Partnership Stakeholders Mapping and dissemination lists/contacts.
- Support Partnerships function by providing inputs to partnerships strategies, including the development of Partnership Action Plans; support drawing up quality partner proposals and reports by engaging with other WFP entities and external stakeholders.
- Backstop inter-related Communications & Reporting tasks as necessary including input into the Annual Country Report.
- Prepare and provide inputs for briefing documents for management and executive board meetings.
- Perform other assignments as required.
- Advanced University degree in Political Science, International Development, Project Management, Information Management or Journalism, Development Economics, Marketing Communications or other relevant field, or First University degree with additional years of related work experience and/or training/courses.
- Has implemented resource mobilization and communications activities by delivering specific activities as defined.
- Has participated and assisted in negotiations for contributions and partnership agreements with donors and host governments, in line with internal policies and external regulations.
- Has assisted in drafting donors reports, resourcing analysis and collaborated with accurate and timely briefs.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Junior Consultant – Partnerships Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 13 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
The World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.