WFP Farm To Market Alliance Country Coordinator Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. WFP Zambia looking for “Farm To Market Alliance Country Coordinator”. Applicants with A University Degree may apply on or before 18 June 2022.
WFP Farm To Market Alliance Country Coordinator Jobs 2022
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 06 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Farm To Market Alliance Country Coordinator to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Position||Farm To Market Alliance Country Coordinator|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Additional years of related work experience|
|Application Deadline||18 June 2022|
WFP Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: To provide support to policy and programme activities that effectively meet food assistance needs.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive):
- Develop a country implementation plan for the 2022/23 season by identifying appropriate aggregation models and risk mitigation tools based on existing structures and partners in the country.
- Lead the country level implementation overseeing the project interventions and engaging with key value chain stakeholders: farmers, aggregators, buyers, input providers, financial institutions, extension service providers.
- Engage and establish strategic partnerships with the requisite private and public sector actors including relevant MOUs and agreements, and with the government.
- Jointly with the FtMA Managing Director and WFP Country Director, identify and pursue in-country resource mobilization opportunities.
- Oversee the capacity building of Farmer Organizations, Cooperating Partners and other value chain actors to enable their engagement with structured food crops trade.
- Build the skill capacity of and manage a locally recruited team to act as change agents to promote sustainable pro-smallholder value chains in multi-stakeholder contexts.
- Lead the review of the country M&E system and oversee monitoring activities in coordination with regional M&E focal point to allow for timely identification of emerging issues and informing ongoing interventions for mitigation measures.
- Oversee the production of high-quality reports and FtMA advocacy materials.
- Link and collaborate with relevant WFP units within CO and HQ technical teams to create synergy to pursue the pro-smallholder goals
- Provide regular updates to the FtMA Global, WFP Zambia CO management and Members and raise issues requiring management attention in a timely manner.
- Advanced University degree in International Affairs, Economics, Nutrition/Health, Agriculture, Environmental Science, Social Sciences or other field relevant to international development assistance, or First University Degree with additional years of related work experience and/or trainings/courses.
OTHER SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Demonstrated knowledge of SMEs, pro smallholder procurement and commercial agriculture models.
- Ability to explain strategies and projects to field counterparts and communicate with local governments and partners clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Familiarity with planning and implementing small-holder market support and capacity building programs at national or sub-national level.
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate teams for efficient and effective delivery of results.
- Ability to assimilate and analyze complex issues using independent judgment and anticipate potential strategic impact.
- Negotiation and motivational skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels within and beyond the organization.
- Tact and ability to work harmoniously with people of different national and cultural background.
- Resourcefulness, initiative and problem-solving skills, strong client orientation for value chain stakeholders.
- Knowledge of various aspects of financial services and modelling is a bonus.
- Experience with large international organizations preferable.
- Ability to frequently travel within the country.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Farm To Market Alliance Country Coordinator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 18 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
The World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.