WFP Communications and Reports Officer Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. WFP Zambia looking for “Communications and Reports Officer”. Applicants with A University Degree may apply on or before 18 June 2022.
WFP Communications and Reports Officer Jobs 2022
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on 06 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Communications and Reports Officer to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Position||Communications and Reports Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least five years|
|Application Deadline||18 June 2022|
WFP Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: To implement the communications plan by supporting and delivering a range of communications activities, providing research and analysis, and prioritising effectively.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive):
- Coordinate the collection of relevant data from country offices and implementation partners that is required to produce timely and accurate reports to donors and other relevant stakeholders
- Lead and assist in the development of project and country-based business plans
- Assist the Country Coordinator with stakeholder management through activities that contribute to timely and accurate reporting Country level operations
- Track timelines, guidelines, and requirements for donor and other stakeholder reports
- Develop Topic & Event Briefs/Memos as required for fundraising and reporting purposes e.g weekly, monthly
- Develop, maintain and update an appropriate work plan for the assigned area, which implements the communications strategy, in order to maintain and enhance the visibility and reputation of FtMA
- Lead the implementation of Farm to Market’s Alliance communication package, including external and internal website, social media messaging, articles, proposals, press releases, & media messages.
- Produce country briefs and presentations to promote and inform about FtMA’s activities.
- Ensure clearance processes are carried out in accordance with FtMA corporate messaging, branding standards and WFP rules and regulations.
- Advanced University degree in Mass Communications, journalism, Public Relations Business administration, Communications or other relevant field, or First University degree with additional years of related work experience and/or trainings/courses.
- At least Five years of experience in Media and communication Fields, either in private sector enterprises or in non-profit value chain related projects, with a strong exposure to the private sector. Experience in drafting media documents and liaising with stakeholders from the private and public sector. Experience with relevant and/or other humanitarian/development organizations or in the commercial agriculture or media fraternity.
OTHER SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Resourcefulness, initiative, and problem-solving skills. The ideal candidate for this position must be able to work independently and unsupervised as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong relationship-management skills, with experience in coordinating between various stakeholders.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, ability to follow up on pending tasks to ensure their completion in a timely manner.
- Excellent drafting, communication and presentations skills in English.
- Experience in drafting high level documents; and/or liaising with legal counterparts in developing working documents. Editing experience in English desirable.
- Excellent analysis and computer skills, particularly in MS Office.
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and monitor own work plan with minimum supervision in close coordination with the geographically diversified FtMA team.
- Solid operational skills including problem solving and project management skills, including ability to work and deliver projects proactively and under pressure.
- Good analytical skills; resourcefulness, initiative, maturity of judgment, tact, and negotiating skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WFP Communications and Reports Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 18 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
The World Food Programme is the food-assistance branch of the United Nations. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, the largest one focused on hunger and food security, and the largest provider of school meals. Founded in 1961, it is headquartered in Rome and has offices in 80 countries.