WCFCB MANAGER Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. WCFCB Zambia programme looking for “MANAGER“. Applicants with a Masters Degree in any field. may apply on or before 04 June 2021.
The Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board is a social security scheme responsible for compensating workers in respect of accidents suffered and diseases contracted during the course of employment in accordance with the provisions of the Workers’ Compensation Act No. 10 of 1999 of the Laws of Zambia.
WCFCB MANAGER Jobs 2021
The WCFCB has published a job vacancy announcement on 3 June 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of MANAGER to be based in Ndola, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Workers’ Compensation Fund Control Board (WCFCB)|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Masters Degree in any field.|
|Experience Required||At least five years|
|Application Deadline||04 June 2021|
WCFCB Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The Manager – Occupational Diseases assess the client in all functional domains, consult with other stakeholders, then design and implement an effective, goal-oriented rehabilitation program, build a rehabilitation team who can support the client’s recovery in their home, community, and workplace as well as assess any suitable re-deployment into an alternative job.
- Meet with client at intake, in the hospital prior to discharge, in their home, or on their worksite; utilize specialized occupational therapy knowledge and skills to assess for activities of daily living skills, needs, productivity, and leisure
- Research, develop, deliver and supervise implementation of goal-oriented rehabilitation programs, including the full or partial restoration of daily activities and living skills, and leisure and return to work activities for individuals living with occupational injuries/diseases.
- Consult with family members and other healthcare professionals involved on the client’s rehab team, as needed, from initial assessment through to discharge.
- Provide on-going management and analysis of a client’s progress towards the rehabilitation goals.
- Document all relevant clinical data and discharge reports on the timelines required by the Board.
- Provide supervision, education, and support to Unregulated Support Personnel, such as Therapy Assistants, according to the needs of the client.
- Actively participate in inter-disciplinary meetings to share best practices and generate creative solutions.
- Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate.
- Degree in Medicine (MBChB) or equivalent.
- Masters Degree in any field.
- Communication skills of a high standard, both verbally and in writing, including proficiency in the English language and the effective presentation of information.
- At least five (5) years’ work experience in Middle or Senior Management position.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply WCFCB MANAGER Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 04 June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.