VVOB Education Advisor Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. VVOB Zambia programme looking for “Education Advisor“. Applicants with a Master’s degree in education may apply on or before 30 May 2021.
VVOB – education for development is a non-profit organization and was founded in 1982. Commissioned by the Flemish and Belgian governments they contribute to the quality of education in developing countries.
VVOB Education Advisor Jobs 2021
The VVOB has published a job vacancy announcement on 25 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Education Advisor to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Master’s degree in education|
|Experience Required||Minimum two years|
|Application Deadline||30 May 2021|
VVOB Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: As the Education Advisor you advise on all technical aspects related to the Teacher Professional Development (TPD) activities of the USAID Let’s Read Project in Zambia. You provide TPD frameworks for the project’s interventions and guidance and support to all Provincial ECE coordinators (VVOB Staff). You ensure implementation of the reading intervention package. You design and facilitate sustainable training and coaching trajectories for ECE teachers, building on the resources of the Ministry of General Education (MoGE).
- provide advice on the design, implementation and the evaluation of capacity development methods for professionals, on technical frameworks in pre-primary education;
- select sources of expertise and support processes of capacity building and organisational change in education partners;
- support the VVOB team, structures of the MoGE on national and decentralised levels in planning and implementation of education programmes;
- work closely together with the project coordinator, the M&E officer and the provincial ECE coaches within VVOB, and the technical, M&E and coordination team within EDC and other project partners;
- provide on-the-job mentoring and coaching for the VVOB ECE Provincial Coaches;
- for the implementation of the project, you secure cooperation and support from VVOB’s partners, you promote VVOB as a reliable partner and you represent our organisation towards external stakeholders in your field;
- contribute to internal and external knowledge development and learning, by systematise lessons learned and sharing pro-actively lessons learned between partners, colleagues and other VVOB country teams;
- cooperate actively in the search for new sources of donorship for VVOB and in the preparation of project proposals;
- report to the Country Programmes Manager
- Essential: Master’s degree in education (or similar), with at least 5 years of working experience in capacity building of teachers, school leaders or teacher colleges.
- Desirable: Theoretical, practical knowledge and experience with play-based learning in formal education systems;.
- At least 2 years working experience in the international development sector, preferably in Africa;
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Language: Mastering the English language
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply VVOB Education Advisor Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.