Vivo Energy Convenience Retail Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. Vivo Energy Zambia programme looking for “Convenience Retail“. Applicants with a Minimum of a Degree in Business Administration may apply on or before 9th June 2021.
Vivo Energy plc, commonly referred to as Vivo Energy, is a British downstream petroleum company with its headquarters in London. It maintains subsidiaries and operations in 23 countries across Africa that encompass the supply, storage, distribution, and retail of a range of petroleum products.
Vivo Energy Convenience Retail Jobs 2021
The Vivo Energy has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Convenience Retail to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||Convenience Retail & Other Non-Fuel Retail (CR/ONFR)|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Minimum of a Degree in Business Administration|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 6 years|
|Application Deadline||9th June 2021|
Vivo Energy Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: To drive the business top and bottom line healthy growth on existing CR and ONFR sites, via the effective management of business activities within the Zambian Convenience & Other Non-Fuel Retail Network. To design and ensure effective implementation of the CR and ONFR strategy and monitoring its consistency throughout the network, while exceeding customers’ expectations.
- Define strategies and Category Plans per site and Shopper Mission for both CR & ONFR business.
- Drive supplier’s negotiations and seal annual deals, while maximizing KPI’s that grow CR C3 Margin.
- Outline, implement and monitor Annual Grid of Promotional and Marketing Activations on CR offers.
- Review, implement and standardize the pricing and assortment strategy, by store type and by buying missions.
- Supervise understandable drawings of planograms by category of product and by store, in line with the agreed assortment strategy.
- Ensure shops’ offerings are managed according to the agreed strategy and standards.
- Train, motivate and coach merchandisers, shop staff and dealers.
- Support Retailers to increase profitability, and improve their know-how and expertise in selling FMCG products.
- Minimum of a Degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing Management or related field.
- Sound understanding of strategy, business and financial evaluation tools.
- Strong project management skills.
- Solid negotiation, training and people management skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong organizational aptitude for multi-tasking and problem solving.
- High degree of social or interpersonal abilities, positive mind-set and strong work ethic.
- Minimum of 6 years business management experience in retail or FMCG – a past experience in category management or inventory control would be an advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Department: Retail
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Vivo Energy Convenience Retail Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 9th June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.