USAID Project Management Specialist Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. USAID Zambia programme looking for “Project Management Specialist“. Applicants with a Master’s in Public Health (MPH) may apply on or before June 4, 2021.
When the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) was created, it brought together several existing foreign assistance organizations and programs. Until then, there had never been a single agency charged with foreign economic development, so with the passage of the Foreign Assistance Act of 1961 (pdf) by Congress, U.S. foreign assistance activities underwent a major transformation.
USAID Project Management Specialist Jobs 2021
The USAID has published a job vacancy announcement on 3 June 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Management Specialist to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United States Agency for International Development (USAID)|
|Position||Project Management Specialist – TB Advisor|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Master’s in Public Health (MPH)|
|Experience Required||A minimum of 5 years|
|Application Deadline||June 4, 2021|
USAID Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The Specialist must have in-depth professional-level knowledge of development principles, concepts, and practices, especially as they relate to tuberculosis-related education, prevention, and treatment activities in the host country and/or region, and the problems and policies in the host country from the business, political, civil society, and social perspectives.
Major Duties And Responsibilities:
- The USAID Project Management Specialist (TB Advisor) serves as a technical expert, with responsibility for technically guiding the implementation, evaluation, and monitoring of assigned aspects of the TB detection, prevention, and treatment portfolio managed by USAID/Zambia. The Specialist has A/COR responsibility for USAID-funded TB projects in Zambia. The Specialist works closely with and liaises with other Health Office Specialists and Implementing Partners (IPs) conducting TB activities. The Specialist advises the HIV/TB Division Chief, Office Chief, Mission Director, Deputy Mission Director, and others on matters of importance to the USAID TB Accelerator program. The Specialist provides critical inputs to the achievement of overall results and USAID Zambia/USG goals and objectives. This requires that the Specialist remain current on the economic, political, and social trends of the host government, the host country, and the region, and analyzes trends in relation to their impact on the overall TB Accelerator program. The Specialist also collaborates with technical experts within other donor organizations to assure synergy and complementarity.
- Master’s in Public Health (MPH), Nursing, Health Care Management, Health Policy Epidemiology, Biology, Infectious Diseases, or relevant discipline in public health and/or medicine.
- A minimum of 5 years professional level experience working in development programs promoting public health.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Work Hours: Full-time; 40 hours/week
- Salary Range: FSN 11 – (ZMK 547,450.72 p.a. – ZMK 863,029.27 p.a.)
- Open To: All Interested Candidates
- Language Proficiency: Level 4 (advanced professional proficiency) English, both oral and written, is required.
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply USAID Project Management Specialist Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: June 4, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.