USAID Knowledge Management Specialist Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. USAID Zambia programme looking for “Knowledge Management Specialist“. Applicants with a A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in education may apply on or before June 26, 2021.
When the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) was created, it brought together several existing foreign assistance organizations and programs. Until then, there had never been a single agency charged with foreign economic development, so with the passage of the Foreign Assistance Act of 1961 by Congress, U.S. foreign assistance activities underwent a major transformation.
USAID Knowledge Management Specialist Jobs 2021
The USAID has published a job vacancy announcement on 11 June 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Knowledge Management Specialist to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United States Agency for International Development (USAID)|
|Position||Monitoring and Knowledge Management Specialist|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in education|
|Experience Required||A minimum of five years|
|Application Deadline||June 26, 2021|
USAID Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The USAID Project Management Specialist (Monitoring and Knowledge Management) is the USAID/Zambia Education Office focal point and subject-matter expert on all matters pertaining to monitoring, evaluation, research, and learning. The jobholder leads, manages, and guides the office in data collection, management, and reporting across all activities within the Education portfolio. The jobholder provides critical project management support in data collection, management, and reporting across all activities within the five-year, $84 million Education portfolio. The jobholder serves as an activity manager for targeted monitoring and evaluation interventions, and serves as an advisor for monitoring and reporting across all activities within the Education portfolio.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Data Analysis for Achieving Results (40%): The Monitoring and Knowledge Management Specialist manages activity monitoring, evaluation, and analysis of the USAID/Zambia education portfolio. The jobholder leads efforts to establish performance measures, collect and analyze performance information, plan and manage monitoring and evaluation activities, and facilitate the management and communication of performance information for decision-making and resource allocation
- Project Planning and Management (40%):The Monitoring and Knowledge Management Specialist serves as an Agreement/Contracting Officer’s Representative (A/COR) and/or Activity Manager, as determined by the Education Office Director and Agreement/Contract Officer. The jobholder serves as an A/COR/AM for grants, contracts, and/or cooperative agreements associated with monitoring, research, and evaluation, as determined by the Education Office Director
- Performance Monitoring, Mentoring, and Coaching (20%): The Monitoring and Knowledge Management Specialist guides the Education Office to use performance monitoring data and evidence to strengthen activity performance and maximize results of USG and GRZ education programming. The jobholder provides expert technical advice to the USAID Education Office, education partners, and stakeholders to improve implementation and performance of education activities in Zambia. The jobholder maintains expertise with current literature, research, and international best practices to improve the quality of primary education and early grade reading performance in Zambia; program-level data gathering/validation;
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in education, health/behavioral/social sciences, public policy, statistics, demography, evaluation, or information systems.
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible, professional-level experience working in monitoring and evaluation of education, health, and/or social developmental programming, that includes the collection, analysis, communication, and presentation of data and information related to the targets, indicators, and/or budgets of development assistance and donorfunded programs. Demonstrated experience with information systems, database software, and statistical packages, is required. Additional experience in quantitative and qualitative research, and implementing and maintaining education, health, and or socio-economic data information systems to support and evaluate education program activities is required. Experience with monitoring implementation of USG or other donor-funded programs and management information systems is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Language Proficiency: Level IV (fluent) written and oral English proficiency is required. Level IV ability to read, write, and edit technical documents in English and concisely summarize complex ideas is essential
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply USAID Knowledge Management Specialist Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: June 26, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.