UNV Comprehensive Refugee Response Associate Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. UNV Zambia programme looking for “Comprehensive Refugee Response Associate“. Applicants with a Master degree or equivalent may apply on or before 31 May 2021.
The United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme contributes to peace and development through volunteerism worldwide. We work with partners to integrate qualified, highly motivated and well supported UN Volunteers into development programming and promote the value and global recognition of volunteerism. UNV is administered by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and reports to the UNDP/UNFPA/UNOPS Executive Board. Read more about the added value of UNV, UN Volunteers and volunteerism.
UNV Comprehensive Refugee Response Associate Jobs 2021
The UNV has published a job vacancy announcement on 22nd April 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Comprehensive Refugee Response Associate to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Volunteers (UNV)|
|Position||Comprehensive Refugee Response Associate|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Master degree or equivalent|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 15 years|
|Application Deadline||31 May 2021|
UNV Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: Support the CRR Officer in the institutionalisation of the Comprehensive Refugee Response Framework (CRRF) oriented approaches within UNHCR, with various government offices at national and district levels, as well as a broad range of development and humanitarian partners through support and participation in all planning processes.
Description of task:
- With guidance from the CRR Officer, identify and proactively support needs by government offices and other partners and tailor specific guidance, as needed in the various stages of the CRRF roll-out;
- Support the CRR Officer in monitoring the CRRF roll-out at country-level, including implementation of programmes and other forms of engagements, such as partnerships and legislative reform/follow-up, for the benefit of refugee and host communities in close collaboration with UNHCR sector leads, local government and relevant partners;
- Support the CRR Officer in ensuring effective coordination of the CRRF at the operational level, building on and reinforcing existing multi-partner planning frameworks such as the Refugee Coordination Model;
- Support the CRR Officer in UN-related engagements with the view to ensuring refugee inclusion in UN individual and interagency programming, including coordination of delivering as one related responsibilities;
- Essential: Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Socio-Economic Development, Development Planning, Rural Development, or other related fields.
- Desirable: Excellent drafting, presentation and reporting skills, including strong advocacy and negotiation skills in situation involving multiple actors and diverse interests;
- Minimum of 15 years or more (with advanced university degree) of previous job experience relevant to the function, both in humanitarian and development contexts;
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Duration: 12 months
- Selection Process: Interview
- Language: English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- Area of expertise: Protection of refugees, asylum seekers and IDPs
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNV Comprehensive Refugee Response Associate Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 31 May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.