UNOPS Lead Civil Engineer Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. UNOPS Zambia programme looking for “Lead Civil Engineer“. Applicants with a University Degree (Bachelor’s degree / first level) may apply on or before 20 May 2021.
The United Nations Office for Project Services is an operational arm of the United Nations, dedicated to implementing projects for the United Nations System, international financial institutions, governments and other partners around the world.
UNOPS Lead Civil Engineer Jobs 2021
The UNOPS has published a job vacancy announcement on 17 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Lead Civil Engineer to be based in Multiple Duty Stations, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)|
|Position||Lead Civil Engineer|
|Location||Multiple Duty Stations, Zambia|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||University Degree (Bachelor’s degree / first level)|
|Experience Required||Minimum 7 years experience|
|Application Deadline||20 May 2021|
UNOPS Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: UNOPS is looking to engage civil engineers to lead the contractors’ supervision at each of the 10 dams sites: Ngolongozya, Nachibanga, Ndondi, Makaba, Kanyika, Kawiko, Nabowa, Katembula, Chibalashi, Chikowa.
- Please note that the closing date is midnight Copenhagen time
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Only those candidates that are short-listed for interviews will be notified.
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- UNOPS seeks to reasonably accommodate candidates with special needs, upon request.
- Work life harmonization – UNOPS values its people and recognizes the importance of balancing professional and personal demands. We have a progressive policy on work-life harmonization and offer several flexible working options. This policy applies to UNOPS personnel on all contract types
- For staff positions only, UNOPS reserves the right to appoint a candidate at a lower level than the advertised level of the post
- For retainer contracts, you must complete a few Mandatory Courses (around 4 hours) in your own time, before providing services to UNOPS.
- The incumbent is responsible to abide by security policies, administrative instructions, plans and procedures of the UN Security Management System and that of UNOPS.
- Essential: University Degree (Bachelor’s degree / first level) with a combination of 5 additional years of relevant professional experience in Civil & Structural Engineering or other relevant discipline is required.
- Desirable: Advanced University Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or other relevant discipline is desirable.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Infrastructure Engineering Design and implementation is required with at least four (4) years’ experience in supervising and construction activities incorporating bulk earthworks is required;
- Contract Type: International Individual Contractor Agreement
- Contract level: IICA 2
- Contract duration: Ongoing ICA – ‘Open-ended, subject to organizational requirements, availability of funds and satisfactory performance.
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNOPS Lead Civil Engineer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.