UNOPS Driver Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. UNOPS Zambia programme looking for “Driver“. Applicants with a Completion of secondary school may apply on or before 10th May 2021.
UNOPS values its people and recognizes the importance of professional and personal growth. We strive to maintain a gender and culturally sensitive work environment and respect the dignity of all our colleagues, regardless of sex and gender identity, religion, nationality, ethnicity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, physical disability or political conviction.
UNOPS Driver Jobs 2021
The UNOPS has published a job vacancy announcement on 08 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Driver to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Completion of secondary school|
|Experience Required||Minimum two years|
|Application Deadline||10th May 2021|
UNOPS Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: Located in Nairobi, Kenya, the Kenya Multi Country Office manages a growing portfolio of engagements, including associated strategic and operational risks. The KEMC/East and Southern Africa sub-region currently consists of an established Operation Centre in Nairobi/Kenya which manages a portfolio of engagements in multiple countries in East and Southern Africa. This includes transactional projects in partnership with the Nairobi based UN Agencies, UN-Habitat and UNEP, and multiple ‘operational’ projects in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and several island states.
- Provision of reliable and secure driving services
- Proper use of vehicle
- Day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle
- Availability of documents/ supplies
- Immediate action in case of an accident
- Essential: Completion of secondary school or equivalent is required
- Desirable: Drivers training with a valid driver’s license is required
- Two years’ work experience as a driver with a safe driving record is required
- Contract Type: Local ICA Support
- Contract level: LICA-2
- Job categories: Administration
- Languages: Fluency in written and oral English is required. Knowledge of local dialects is an asset.
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNOPS Driver Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 10th May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.