UNODC International Consultant to support the development and implementation of legal aspects Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. UNODC Zambia looking for “International Consultant to support the development and implementation of legal aspects”. Applicants with A University Degree may apply on or before 30 July 2022.
UNODC International Consultant to support the development and implementation of legal aspects Jobs 2022
The UNODC has published a job vacancy announcement on 23 July 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of International Consultant to support the development and implementation of legal aspects to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)|
|Position||International Consultant to support the development and implementation of legal aspects|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||A minimum of five (5) years|
|Application Deadline||30 July 2022|
UNODC Job Vacancy 2022
Result of Service:
- Assist UNODC ROSAF TIP and SOM project with the implementation of the SAMM project 2022/3 workplan including on harmonization and tracking of implementation progress.
- Support the design of project implementation at sub-activity level including through research on and analysis on proposed interventions (sub-activities) in line with the Project Document Work-plan.
- Prepare operational guidelines, as and when required, for enhanced programme planning and coordination.
- Provide regular technical advice on operational matters relating to implementation of TIP and SOM activities in Zambia for the SAMM project.
- Identify a roadmap and proposed activities and engagements with the border countries in specific the Democratic Republic of Congo, Tanzania (to be implemented in partnership with the EU funded BMM Eastern Africa project), Malawi, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana Namibia and Angola.
- Prepare high quality reports emanating from SAMM and Ministry of Home Affairs TIP and SOM project meetings, in line with deadlines.
- Prepare progress reports, support development of financial documents and other support documents for the implementation of the SAMM Zambia TIP and SOM activities.
- Provide technical support to consultants implementing various aspects of the project
- Keep proper record of reports and media items for the project activities in Zambia.
- An advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in law, business administration, social sciences or other relevant discipline is required. A first-level university degree in similar fields in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree;
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in international strategy and policy development or research in the area of serious and organized crime, human rights law or criminal law, including through direct work with multi-stakeholders bodies at national level is required;
- Proven experience in delivering workshops to develop legislation, policy, national strategies and action plans, as well as facilitation of high-level multi-stakeholder processes is desirable;
- Previous experience working with UN and/or Government entities is desirable;
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNODC International Consultant to support the development and implementation of legal aspects Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
For two decades, the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) has been helping make the world safer from drugs, organized crime, corruption and terrorism. We are committed to achieving health, security and justice for all by tackling these threats and promoting peace and sustainable well-being as deterrents to them.