UNICEF social welfare Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. UNICEF Zambia programme looking for “Social Welfare“. Applicants with a Master’s degree from a recognized academic institution may apply on or before May 19, 2021.
Zambia has achieved significant progresses in Reproductive, Maternal, New-born, and Child Health (RMNCH) services over the course of last decade. As per DHS-2018, 97 per cent of women received at least one Ante-Natal Care (ANC) check-up by a skilled healthcare provider, while 67 per cent had at least 4 ANC visits; over 95 per cent pregnant women had their blood pressure and blood hemoglobin level measured, while over 65 per cent had urine test done during ANC visit; 84 per cent of women delivered at health facilities while 80 per cent of births were attended by a skilled care provider of which 71 percent were nurses or midwives; and over 70 per cent mothers and new-borns had Post-Natal Care (PNC) check-up with 48 hours of birth.
UNICEF social welfare Jobs 2021
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 7 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of social welfare to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Master’s degree from a recognized academic institution|
|Experience Required||Minimum five years|
|Application Deadline||May 19, 2021|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: child and family welfare services include (1) family preservation services; (2) child-family reintegration services; (3) alternative care services (kinship care, foster care and institutional care as a last resort or for short term emergency placements); (4) permanent care programmes such as adoption; and (5) justice services for children – including children in conflict with the law as well as protection of child victims and witnesses.
EVALUATION PROCESS AND METHODS:
- Technical proposals will be evaluated technically before considering the financial proposals.
- The technical proposal rating will be weighted with 80% against 20% on the financial proposal.
- Essential: Master’s degree from a recognized academic institution in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior and/or Development, Training and Development or A related field.
- Desirable: Certified Human Resource practitioner registered with a recognized professional regulatory body in Zambia;
- Minimum five years’ experience in conducting workload and workforce analysis (conceptually and with hands-on) as well as experience in Human Resources planning and competency development
- Duration: 60 days spread over 3 months
- Position type: Consultancy
- Division/Equivalent: Nairobi Regn’l (ESARO)
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF social welfare Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: May 19, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.