UNICEF Social and Behaviour Change Consultant Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. UNICEF Zambia looking for “Social and Behaviour Change Consultant”. Applicants with A Master’s degree may apply on or before 07 July 2022.
UNICEF Social and Behaviour Change Consultant Jobs 2022
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Social and Behaviour Change Consultant to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)|
|Position||Social and Behaviour Change Consultant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least 10 years|
|Application Deadline||07 July 2022|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2022
How can you make a difference: Under the overall guidance of the SBC Specialist (Dep Rep Office) the consultant will work closely with the office SBC team and selected programme staff. Based on a pre-identified list at the inception stage, the consultant will engage with key ministries, partners and other relevant networks, academia and organizations to conduct SBC landscape analysis. The consultant will lead consultations internally and with key stakeholders to develop SBC landscape analysis; conduct evidence reviews to analyze barriers and drivers for selected key behaviors; and develop strategic plan for prioritized SBC investment areas for the new CP period. The consultant will also work with a SBC institution recruited by the UNICEF Regional Office through the global Long Term Agreement (LTA) mechanism to support the capacity building work specified under the list of tasks.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Social science, Communication, Health Promotion, International Studies, Development Studies or a related technical field in SBC/C4D Community Engagement
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience and knowledge on social behaviours change, social norms programming, social mobilization
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles, design and monitoring of multi-level, evidence-based SBC strategies and innovative approaches
- Knowledge of Zambian SBC, advocacy and mobilization landscape, structures and players
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written).
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Social and Behaviour Change Consultant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 07 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
UNICEF is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.