UNICEF Partnerships Specialist Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. UNICEF Zambia looking for “Partnerships Specialist”. Applicants with A University degree may apply on or before 14 July 2022.
UNICEF Partnerships Specialist Jobs 2022
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Partnerships Specialist to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)|
|Position||Partnerships Specialist (Private Sector) NO-3|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||A minimum of five years|
|Application Deadline||14 July 2022|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2022
How can you make a difference: The Partnership Specialist position’s purpose is to deepen collaboration with key stakeholders, especially in the business sector, and provide an interface for environmental scanning, knowledge exchange, resource mobilization, and policy influence within the scope of assignment. S/He may also serve as focal point and resource for colleagues on specific thematic areas of strategic relevance for partnership development. The key result is to ensure greater visibility for UNICEF and influence in support of its mission.
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
- Implement the work plan for assigned area, in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of results, in accordance with UNICEF’s partnership strategy.
- Receives and screens inquiries from potential collaborators and facilitates communication with appropriate UNICEF staff. Scans and scouts external environment within designated partnership area for opportunities and risks and shares information in a timely fashion with relevant UNICEF staff.
- Provides strategic, logistical and programmatic support to senior management and other UNICEF staff in corporate engagement and interaction with assigned partners.
- Develops and maintains deep knowledge and familiarity with current and prospective partners and relevant stakeholders, contributing to a database of key contacts and to UNICEF’s base of knowledge on partnership and resource mobilization.
- Expands UNICEF’s network of key interlocutors to build stronger relationships between UNICEF and governments, other key-decision makers, regional development institutions, foundations, civil society organizations, international financial institutions and/or other relevant constituencies.
- Develops and implements annual partnership engagement and resource mobilization plans. The incumbent will develop and coordinate implementation of the Business Sector Partnerships strategy – supporting the country office in determining how to engage with business programmatically and promote business respect and support for child rights for the larger purpose of enhancing programme effectiveness and achieving positive outcomes for children.
- Acts as a focal point for identification and pursuit of opportunities for outreach, engagement, policy influence and collaboration, including on how to anticipate and respond to partners’ concerns and priorities, ensure that UNICEF’s interests, perspectives, and knowledge are taken into account in relevant policy and institutional processes, and ensure that they are fully aware of UNICEF’s perspectives, policies, priorities and capabilities. Contribute to the development and management of initiatives for high-level outreach, including for UNICEF’s Senior Management.
Qualification & Experience:
- An advanced university degree is required in one of the following fields: external relations, programme management, public affairs, resource mobilization, political science, communications, international development, or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required: public affairs, programme management, resource mobilization, external relations, or other relevant area. Additional experience is ideal.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Strong organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and manage a diverse range of projects and activities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience using Salesforce or another CRMS will be an asset.
- Experience with UNICEF or another UN agency will be an asset.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Partnerships Specialist Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 14 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
UNICEF is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.