UNICEF Individual Consultancy Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. UNICEF Zambia programme looking for “Individual Consultancy“. Applicants with a An advanced university degree (Masters) in International Development may apply on or before 23 June 2021.
UNICEF is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
UNICEF Individual Consultancy Jobs 2021
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 22 June 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Individual Consultancy to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)|
|Position||Individual Consultancy – Partnership Development|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||An advanced university degree (Masters) in International Development|
|Experience Required||At least five years|
|Application Deadline||23 June 2021|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2021
How can you make a difference: Under the guidance of the Chief of Communication, Advocacy, Partnership and Engagement (CAPE), the consultant will be responsible for deepening the organization’s collaboration with key stakeholders and provide an interface for environmental scanning, knowledge exchange, resource mobilization, and policy influence. S/He may also serve as a focal point and resource for colleagues on specific thematic areas of strategic relevance for partnership development. The key result is to ensure greater visibility for UNICEF and influence in support of its mission, including but not limited to stewardship of the COs resource mobilization efforts and partnership growth in both the public and private sectors.
- An advanced university degree (Masters) in International Development, Public Affairs, International Relations, Political Science or another related field Languages: Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- At least five years of progressively responsible professional experience in external relations, liaison and/or any resource mobilization related activities, preferably in an international organization is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Level: Consultancy
- Selection Process: Interview
- Categories: Alliances and Resource Mobilization, Communication / External Relations, Private Fundraising and Partnerships
- Language: Excellent written English.
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Individual Consultancy Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 23 June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.