UNICEF Education Specialist Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. UNICEF Zambia programme looking for “Education Specialist“. Applicants with a An Advanced University Degree in education may apply on or before 21 July 2021.
UNICEF is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
UNICEF Education Specialist Jobs 2021
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 07 July 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Education Specialist to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||An Advanced University Degree in education|
|Experience Required||A minimum of 5 years|
|Application Deadline||21 July 2021|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2021
How can you make a difference: Take this opportunity to join the vibrant Education Team working under Chief of Education, the Specialist will support the development and preparation of the Early Childhood Development (ECD) and Early Childhood Education (ECE) programs/projects and their management, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting of progress.
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
- Support to programs/projects development and planning
- Program management, monitoring and delivery of results
- Technical and operational support to program implementation
- Networking and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
Qualification & Experience:
- An Advanced University Degree in education, economics, psychology, sociology or other social science field is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in social development planning and management in education, especially Early Childhood Education and Development and related areas at the national and/or international level, some of which preferably in a developing country is required.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organisation is an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Education Specialist Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21 July 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.