UNICEF Consultancy Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. UNICEF Zambia programme looking for “Consultancy”. Applicants with a Masters degree in Economics may apply on or before 22 July 2021.
UNICEF is a Christian international relief and development agency working globally to end poverty and injuries and to restore hope in some of the world’s poorest communities. UNICEF have the vision to see 50 million people released from material and spiritual poverty through a worldwide network of 100,000 local churches. We operate in more than fifty countries around the world.
UNICEF Consultancy Jobs 2021
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 12 July 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Consultancy to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Masters degree in Economics|
|Experience Required||Minimum of 8 years|
|Application Deadline||22 July 2021|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2021
How can you make a difference: The main purpose of this consultancy is to undertake a national study to estimate public spending by the government and development partners on ECD services in relation to the age groups which follow for the past 5 years.
- Masters degree in Economics, Business Studies, Development Studies, Accounting and related social sciences
- Minimum of 8 years of working on public finance issues and at least 5 years on social sector budget analysis.
- Knowledge of ECD policies and services in Zambia, and should be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
- Must be reliable and able to work with little supervision.
- Strong data analysis skills, including advanced Excel.
- Excellent drafting and writing skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Categories: Social and Economic Policy
- School/Unit: Zambia
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Consultancy Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 22 July 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.