UNICEF Communication Officer Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. UNICEF Zambia programme looking for “Communication Officer”. Applicants with an A university degree may apply on or before 08 August 2021.
UNICEF is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
UNICEF Communication Officer Jobs 2021
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 30 June 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Communication Officer to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||A university degree|
|Experience Required||At least three years|
|Application Deadline||08 August 2021|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2021
How can you make a difference: The Officer provides professional technical, and operational assistance to support young people’s participation and civic engagement within the Country Programme and in the Generation Unlimited (GenU) partnership where applicable. The Officer is responsible for preparing, executing, managing, and implementing technical and operational tasks to support young people’s participation and civic engagement.
For every Child, you demonstrate:
- Demonstrates Self Awareness and Ethical Awareness
- Works collaboratively with others
- Builds and Maintains Partnerships
- Innovates and Embraces Change
- Thinks and Acts Strategically
- Drives to achieve impactful results
- Manages ambiguity and complexity
- Norwegian Citizenship
- A university degree within one of the following fields is required: social science, political science, health science, anthropology, psychology, sociology, education or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of two years of professional experience in development, planning and management of young people’s participation or related areas is required.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Level: P-2
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Communication Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 08 August 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.