UNICEF Chief Wash Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. UNICEF Zambia programme looking for “Chief Wash”. Applicants with An advanced university degree may apply on or before 04 August 2021.
UNICEF is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
UNICEF Chief Wash Jobs 2021
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 22 July 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Chief Wash to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||An advanced university degree|
|Experience Required||a minimum of eight years|
|Application Deadline||04 August 2021|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2021
How can you make a difference: Take this opportunity to lead the vibrant WASH Team working under Representative or Deputy Representative for general guidance and direction. The Chief is responsible for managing and supervising all stages of the WASH programme from strategic planning and formulation to the delivery of the WASH outcome and output results. The Chief is also responsible for leading and managing the Country Office WASH team. The Chief WASH is accountable for ensuring that the WASH outcome and output results are achieved according to plans, allocations, results based-management approaches and methodology, UNICEFs Strategic Plan, standards of performance and accountability framework.
Key functions/ Accountabilities:
- Managerial leadership
- Programme development and planning
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results
- Advisory services and technical support
- Advocacy, networking and partnership building
- Humanitarian WASH preparedness and response
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: public health, social sciences, behavior change communication, sanitary engineering or another relevant technical field.
- Additional relevant post-graduate courses that complement/supplement the main degree is an asset.
- minimum of eight years of professional experience in WASH-related programmes for developing countries is required.
- One year of deployment in a developing country is required.
- Proven ability to effectively lead a team to deliver results is required.
- Categories: WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene)
- Level: P-4
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Chief Wash Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please the read full advertisement.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 04 August 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.