UNICEF AIDS Officer Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. UNICEF Zambia programme looking for “AIDS Officer“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Nursing, Public Health, Biomedical Sciences may apply on or before 07 July 2021.
UNICEF is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
UNICEF AIDS Officer Jobs 2021
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 26 June 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of AIDS Officer to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Position||HIV/ AIDS Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Nursing, Public Health, Biomedical Sciences|
|Experience Required||Minimum of two years|
|Application Deadline||07 July 2021|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2021
How can you make a difference: Take this opportunity to join the vibrant Health and HIV/AIDS Section, under the supervision of the HIV/AIDS Manager, and in technical collaboration with the Health Specialist – Maternal and Newborn Health (MNH), the incumbent will ensure that he/she provides technical support to the planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and documentation of the HIV programme output focusing on the Prevention of Mother To Child Transmission (PMTCT) of HIV and the HIV/AIDS response among children aged 0 to 9 years.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Support to PMTCT of HIV and Pediatric HIV programme development and planning
- Programme implementation, monitoring and delivery of results for PMTCT and Pediatric HIV
- Networking and partnership building to strengthen PMTCT and Pediatric HIV programme results
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building to promote effective and efficient PMTCT and Pediatric HIV programme implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Nursing, Public Health, Biomedical Sciences or related health discipline. Master’s degree is an asset.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in PMTCT and Pediatric HIV programme planning and implementation.
- Good understanding of Zambia’s health and HIV programme policy and strategic priorities for PMTCT and Pediatric HIV.
- Experience in supporting and coordinating project activities across a large organization and with multiple collaboration entities (Government, local organizations, donors).
- Ability to research, analyze, evaluate and synthesize information
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF AIDS Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 07 July 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.