UNHCR SMART SENS Survey Consultant Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. UNHCR Zambia programme looking for “SMART SENS Survey Consultant”. Applicants with a Have a university degree or the equivalent may apply on or before 26 July 2021.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country.
UNHCR SMART SENS Survey Consultant Jobs 2021
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on 15 July 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of SMART SENS Survey Consultant to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)|
|Position||SMART SENS Survey Consultant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Have a university degree or the equivalent|
|Experience Required||Minimum 2 years|
|Application Deadline||26 July 2021|
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The Consultant will lead and oversee the UNHCR SENS process from planning to training, implementation of data collection, data quality checks, data analysis and report writing, S/he will produce updated Anthropometry, Health, Anaemia, IYCF, Food Security, WASH and mosquito net coverage indicators on the settlements.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To determine the demographic profile of the population.
- To determine the age dependency ratio
- To measure the prevalence of acute malnutrition in children aged 6-59 months.
- To measure the prevalence of stunting in children aged 6-59 months.
- To determine the coverage of measles vaccination among children aged 9-59 months (or context-specific target group e.g. 9-23 months).
- To determine the coverage of vitamin A supplementation in the last 6 months among children aged 6-59 months.
- To determine the two-week period prevalence of diarrhoea among children aged 6-59 months.
- To measure the prevalence of anaemia in children aged 6-59 months and in women of reproductive age between 15-49 years (non-pregnant).
Qualification & Experience:
- Have a university degree or the equivalent, with advanced education in nutrition, with a specific competency in humanitarian emergencies.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in nutrition.
- Have significant experience in undertaking nutrition surveys (design and methodologies, staff recruitment and training, sample size calculation, sampling, field supervision and data analysis/write up).
- Be familiar with the SMART survey methodology and ENA for SMART, Epi Info software.
- Be familiar with analysing nutrition surveys with multiple indicators, beyond the basic anthropometric (SMART) indicators.
- Be fluent in English with excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Prior experience with conducting SENS surveys in refugee contexts.
- Prior experience with conducting surveys using Open Data Kit Collect application and mobile technology.
- Completion of SENS version 3 and mobile data collection tools webinars is an asset.
- Start date: 01 September 2021
- Duration: Two months and five days
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNHCR SMART SENS Survey Consultant Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please read the full advertisement carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 26 July 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.