UNHCR CBI Associate Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. UNHCR Zambia programme looking for “CBI Associate“. Applicants with a High School Diploma may apply on or before 20th May 2021.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country.
UNHCR CBI Associate Jobs 2021
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on 19 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of CBI Associate to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum one years|
|Application Deadline||20th May 2021|
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: Organizational Setting and Work Relationships The CBI (Cash-Based Interventions) Associate is supervised by a professional staff member who provides the incumbent with general guidance and workplans. The incumbent works quite independently with an oversight from the supervisor and may directly supervise some support staff. Contacts are mainly with the colleagues in the same duty station to exchange information and to discuss the work plans. External contacts are with the national and local authorities for gathering and exchange of data..
- Manage the use, maintenance and technical support of databases used in the cash-based interventions.
- Generate statistical reports based on the standard reporting formats and ad-hoc reports, charts and tables as required by the management.
- Prepare and administer accurate lists of beneficiaries for the regular assistance through bank ATM/IRIS system in line with the procedures established by the office.
- Assist in developing and administering UNHCR Regular CBI database.
- Assist in the monthly reconciliation and refund process for the cash assistance project.
- Assist in preparing detailed reports and breakdown of the cash assistance provided to the refugees.
- Cross-check databases to ensure that all beneficiaries are active cases.
- Keep cash lists updated and free of duplications and ensure delivery of cash assistance to beneficiaries in a timely manner.
- Maintain relationships with partners to facilitate the flow of information between databases,
- Assist with the training of internal staff and partners on how to use the database,
- Execute best practice in data protection standards and help to positively influence others,
- Troubleshoot issues with the database and work with internal teams to provide technical fixes,
- Inform and act on the reports and messages that are received from various units on different vulnerable cases in respect to financial assistance.
- Essential: High School Diploma; or 2 years relevant work experience with Bachelor or equivalent or higher.
- Desirable: Knowledge of UNHCR programmes and activities. Experience in cash-based interventions, particularly in a refugee response context. Working experience in C# and ASP.net. Working experience with statistical software such as R, Python, Stata etc.
- Previous data management experience, preferable in CBI context. Excellent knowledge of computer software and database applications. Experience in Microsoft SQL Server (2005 or later).
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Hardship Level: B
- Selection Process: Interview
- Language: For General Service jobs: Knowledge of English and/or UN working language of the duty station if not English.
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNHCR CBI Associate Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20th May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.