UNHCR Call Centre Assistant Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. UNHCR Zambia programme looking for “Call Centre Assistant“. Applicants with a High School Diploma; or Bachelor or equivalent or higher may apply on or before 29 May 2021.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country.
UNHCR Call Centre Assistant Jobs 2021
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on 20 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Call Centre Assistant to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)|
|Position||Call Centre Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||High School Diploma; or Bachelor or equivalent or higher|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||29 May 2021|
UNHCR Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The Call Centre Assistant normally reports to a more senior Protection colleague. The incumbent will provide counselling to individuals by telephone. The incumbent may conduct initial protection interviews. The role involves drafting comments and documents about the interview.
- Support in Overseeing the UNHCR Call Centre staff and operations.
- Ensure Call Centre staff respond to the calls in a kind, helpful, and professional manner.
- Remain abreast of all information and updates on assistance and services to refugees. Liaise with relevant units ¿ protection, registration, field, mass information, etc. to receive updates, organize briefings for Helpline staff, and ensure information being provided by the Call Centre is accurate and up-to-date.
- Compile and report on trends emerging from the Call Centre ¿ including concerns, frustrations, and information coming from refugees.
- Support in generating daily, weekly and monthly reports on the number of calls received, average waiting time, number of referrals made, etc.
- Observe and listen to Call Centre staff for quality control purposes.
- Liaise closely with colleagues to ensure the most effective operation of the Call Centre.
- Utilize UNHCR tools to enable refugees to make appointments at the reception centre, update bio-data, etc.
- Refer cases to protection colleagues for assistance, as needed.
- Answer and respond immediately to emergency calls received on the Call Centre, including collecting relevant information and forwarding to the appropriate colleague for assistance.
- Essential: Education & Professional Work Experience Years of Experience / Degree Level For G4 – 1 year relevant experience with High School Diploma; or Bachelor or equivalent or higher.
- Desirable: Work experience with UNHCR is an advantage. Completion of UNHCR’s related learning activities is an advantage.
- Minimum 1 year of professional job experience. Ability to work with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Hardship Level: B
- Selection Process: Interview
- Language: English is mandatory for this Job Opening.
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNHCR Call Centre Assistant Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 29 May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.