UNFPA Driver Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. UNFPA Zambia programme looking for “Driver“. Applicants with a Completed Secondary Level education may apply on or before 14 May 2021.
In Zambia, UNFPA, the United Nations Population Fund, is implementing its 8th Country Programme of Cooperation with the Government of Zambia (2016-2020).
Focused on inclusive social development and ensuring that “no one is left behind”, the Programme is aligned with Zambia’s revised Sixth National Development Plan; Zambia’s Vision 2030; and the United Nations Sustainable Development Partnership Framework (UNSDPF) 2016 – 2021.
UNFPA Driver Jobs 2021
The UNFPA has published a job vacancy announcement on 07 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Driver to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Completed Secondary Level education|
|Experience Required||Minimum two years|
|Application Deadline||14 May 2021|
UNFPA Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: Under the guidance of the Operations Manager and direct supervision of the Administrative Assistant, the driver is responsible for the provision of transport assistance to the office.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives the office car and transports staff and authorized personnel. Keeps abreast with traffic and road conditions in order to ensure the prompt and efficient transportation of personnel
- Maintains the office car in a clean condition and carries out daily routine maintenance: checks vehicle tire pressure and fluids such as oil and gas, and ensures that it is in good running order
- Ensures that all maintenance and service records are filed. Keeps record of any vehicle accidents and repairs
- Reports potential mechanical problems to Administrative Assistant
- Delivers daily correspondence and supplies to various destinations (institutions), ensure that deliverance is performed on time
- Facilitates arrival and departure of visitors by assisting in immigration and customs formalities
- Substitutes the Representative’s Driver in his absence
- Performs related duties as required
- Essential: Completed Secondary Level education.
- Desirable: Knowledge of driving rules and regulations, chauffeur protocol and courtesies, and local roads and conditions.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a driver in an international organization, embassy or UN system with a safe driving record
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Languages: Fluency in the English language.
- Selection Process: Interview
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNFPA Driver Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 14 May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.