UNDP Programme Associate Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. UNDP Zambia looking for “Programme Associate”. Applicants with A Secondary School certificate may apply on or before 24 September 2022.
UNDP Programme Associate Jobs 2022
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 10 September 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Associate to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Secondary School certificate|
|Experience Required||7 years|
|Application Deadline||24 September 2022|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2022
Position Purpose: The Programme Associate supports the Assistant Resident Representative – Governance & Gender and the Unit to ensure the achievement of the country programme results and provision of thought leadership and strategic positioning on gender & governance issues. S/he supports contributes to the CO efforts to ensure the achievement of the country programme results and provision of thought leadership and strategic positioning on good governance and gender issues, including digitalization (e-govenance), public sector reforms, institutional strengthening and universal access to effective, efficient, accountable and transparent service delivery, rule of law, conflict prevention and human rights, participatory and inclusive democracy, decentralization and cross thematic considerations on SDG acceleration, women/youth empowerment.
Key Duties and Accountabilities:
- Presentation of thoroughly researched information for preparation of Common Country Analysis (CCA), UN Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework (UNSDCF), Country Programme Document (CPD), project documents, Annual Work Plans (AWPs) and other documents, effective application of RBM tools and establishment of management targets (BSC). Establishment of the mechanisms to track use of RBM tools and maintenance of RBM database.
- Presentation of information/ reports for identification of areas for support and interventions.
- Implementation of the CO partnerships and resources mobilization strategies, preparation of reports.
- Presentation of thoroughly researched information for formulation of country programme, preparation of project documents’ drafts, work plans, budgets, proposals on implementation arrangements.
- Initiation of a project, entering project into Atlas, preparation of required budget revisions.
- Provision of guidance to programme/cluster project portfolio team and the executing agencies on routine implementation of projects, tracking use of financial resources.
- Follow up on performance indicators/ success criteria, targets and milestones, preparation of reports.
- Analysis of the situation in programme, identification of operational and financial problems, development of solutions.
- Preparation and conduct of audit of DIM/NIM projects, implementation of audit recommendations.
- Organization of events, workshops and conferences, when required;
- Assisting with official correspondence and communication with GRZ counterparts and partners;
- Take accurate and clear minutes of meetings as appropriate;
- Assist with timely preparation of periodic programme/cluster project portfolio progress reports;
- Liaison with project key stakeholders, UN agencies, implementing partners, donors and GRZ counterparts in order to maintain quality partnerships and ensure effective project implementation;
- Monitoring of project’s assumptions, assessing risks and proposing mitigation measures;
- Review of disbursement forecasts and monitoring of programme/cluster project portfolio delivery;
- A Full Secondary School certificate, preferably with additional certification in related area.
- Advanced Diploma in Business or Public Administration, Economics, Political or Social Sciences. A Secondary School certificate would be desirable, but it is not a requirement.
- 7 years of progressively responsible administrative or programme experience is required at the national or international level.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages; experience in the use of web-based management systems.
- Fluency oral and written English
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Job Identification: 5815
- Grade: G7
- Practice Area: Governance
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Programme Associate Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 24 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.