UNDP Programme Analyst Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. UNDP Zambia looking for “Programme Analyst”. Applicants with A Master’s Degree may apply on or before June 17, 2022.
In support of the Government of Zambia, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has embarked on the implementation of a five-year Country Programme Document (CPD) 2016-2020.
UNDP works with the Government and people of Zambia to achieve the Vision 2030, the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and implementation of the 7th National Development Plan (7thNDP).
UNDP focuses on areas that have a multiplier effect through a targeted build-up of capacities, policies, the creation of dialogue space, and scalable downstream interventions. Proposed downstream interventions seek to provide platforms for citizen engagement in democratic processes and facilitate access to skills, knowledge and new technologies for increased income generation.
UNDP Programme Analyst Jobs 2022
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on June 02, 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Analyst to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least Two years|
|Application Deadline||June 17, 2022|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2022
Key Duties and Accountabilities
Contribute to the strategic positioning and development of the Inclusive and Sustainable Growth Cluster, in areas including integrated planning for inclusive and sustainable growth at all levels of the society in particular rural and peri-urban areas, local development, support to job creation and economic diversification, women/youth economic empowerment, resilience and promotion of green and sustainable growth as well as initiative to reduce inequalities and address poverty challenges and the development of multisectoral partnerships, for achieving the following results:
- Conduct thorough analysis and research of the political, social and economic situation in the country and preparation of substantive inputs to CCA, UNDAF, CPD, CPAP and other documents
- Ensure alignment and contribution to the CPD of newly designed and ongoing sustainable programmes and projects in collaboration with the main partners and other UN sister Agencies.
- Identify opportunities for new programme/project development including joint programming with UN agencies;
- Operationalization of UNSDCF/ CPD in collaboration with the main partners and other UN Agencies. Identification of possibilities for joint programming.
- Analysis and presentation of UNDP policies in the focus areas and their implementation.
- Identify, in close collaboration with national and international partners, strategic programme areas of cooperation;
- Design and formulate components of the cluster portfolio translating programme priorities into local interventions and ensuring coordination and networking with clients, stakeholders and programme partners;
- Collaborate with colleagues in Regional Hubs and platforms and HQ to apply in country programming new global and regional initiatives, policies and knowledge products that further the Cluster.
- CO business processes mapping and establishment of internal Standard Operating Procedures in Results Management, control of the workflows in the Programme Unit.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, Political Sciences, Social Sciences or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in providing policy support and management advisory services
- Hands-on experience in designing/formulating, planning, monitoring and evaluation of development projects and establishing inter-relationships among international organizations and national governments.
- Experience in providing policy and advisory support and demonstrated strategic and technical expertise in relevant areas such as strategic planning, sustainable development, poverty reduction, local development, community resilience and development, job creation and livelihood, social protection, private sector engagement, women/youth economic empowerment, promotion of green and sustainable growth or related field.
- Experience in managing (including financial management) inclusive growth/SDG acceleration programmes/projects at the national or international level in areas such as poverty reduction, local development, community resilience and development, livelihood, social protection, private sector engagement, women/youth economic empowerment, promotion of green and sustainable growth and cross thematic issues pertaining to SDG acceleration.
- Experience in managing project teams and budgets of comparable complexity and scope
- Experience with UNDP and/or International organizations/UN agencies an asset
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Fluency in English.
How to Apply UNDP Programme Analyst Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: June 17, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.