UNDP Programme Analyst HIV Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. UNDP Zambia looking for “Programme Analyst HIV”. Applicants with A University Degree may apply on or before 21 July 2022.
UNDP Programme Analyst HIV Jobs 2022
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 13 July 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Analyst HIV to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Position||Programme Analyst HIV, Health and Development|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Application Deadline||21 July 2022|
UNDP Job Vacancy 2022
Duties and Responsibilities: Within assigned authority, the National HIV/AIDS Prevention and Care Officer will be responsible for the following specific duties
- Assist the Government in the assessment of the HIV/AIDS situation in the key areas, the development of effective strategies and reviewing and adapting national HIV/AIDS policy and implementation plans.
- Assist the Government in building national capacity for enhanced policy development, coordination, sound monitoring and evaluation with regard to HIV/AIDS prevention and care in those key areas.
- Facilitate the establishment of technical working groups involving all relevant stakeholders at the national level.
- Function as a focal point with UNAIDS as well as with other cosponsors on issues related to the prevention and care of HIV/AIDS in the UNODC key areas.
- Represent UNODC in the technical working group, inter-agency task force, UN theme group on HIV/AIDS, CCA, UNSCDF and other relevant forums.
- Organise and participate as a resource person in advocacy meetings, roundtables, training workshops and other meetings related to specific HIV/AIDS issues particularly for people who use drugs and those in prison settings and places of detention.
- Review, analyse, and evaluate technical reports and other relevant materials on the state of the art of prevention and care of HIV and AIDS in the key areas and facilitate dissemination of good practices.
- Contribute to programme/grant proposals development, including for the Global Fund and the World Bank, to determine their technical soundness and appropriateness in the context of HIV and AIDS among drug users, particularly injecting drug users, in prison settings and as it relates to the trafficking in human beings.
- Prepare reports such as reports to the HQs, Regional Office, Government and donors.
- Assist the representative in coordination, implementation, monitoring and reporting of all HIV projects.
- Design and implement technical assistance activities in Zambia related to HIV prevention among people who inject drugs and in prison settings and drug demand reduction.
- Provide substantive support to meetings and conferences including proposing agenda topics, identifying and proposing participants, preparing background documents and presentations, and supporting administrative aspects.
- Conduct consultations with the government agencies, health service providers, civil society partners and other stakeholders to facilitate the development, implementation and evaluation of harm reduction activities.
- Prepare work plans, progress reports, analytical reports etc.
- Support fundraising through research, preparation of proposals and facilitating consultations with donors and counterparts.
- Perform other functions as required
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in public health, social sciences, health education, medicine, development, management, communication or a related discipline is required.
- A first-level university degree in similar fields in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Programme Analyst HIV Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.