Tetra Tech Stakeholder Engagement Advisor Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. Tetra Tech Zambia programme looking for “Stakeholder Engagement Advisor“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in agricultural sciences may apply on or before 21 June 2021.
Tetra Tech is a leading, global provider of consulting and engineering services. We are differentiated by Leading with Science® to provide innovative technical solutions to our clients. We support global commercial and government clients focused on water, environment, sustainable infrastructure, renewable energy, and international development. With more than 20,000 associates worldwide, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems.
Tetra Tech Stakeholder Engagement Advisor Jobs 2021
The Tetra Tech has published a job vacancy announcement on 9 June 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Stakeholder Engagement Advisor to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Tetra Tech International Development (Tetra Tech)|
|Position||Stakeholder Engagement Advisor|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in agricultural sciences|
|Experience Required||At least 8 years|
|Application Deadline||21 June 2021|
Tetra Tech Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: Tetra Tech wishes to engage a Stakeholder Engagement Advisor with a deep understanding of agricultural food balance analysis and decision-making systems within the East and Southern Africa, and experience working with relevant national statistics agencies, ministries of agriculture, and similar policy decision makers as well as private sector companies and associations. In the first phase of the project Tetra Tech will design, build, and test a user-centric digital Regional Food Balance Sheet Minimal Viable Product (MVP) focused on maize, beans, and rice, for use by technical users within public and private stakeholder organizations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Malawi, and Zambia. In future phases and during future assignments it is likely that the digital product will be expanded to cover additional crops, countries within East and Southern Africa, and user groups to include cabinet level users within focal countries, private sector actors, or international donor and NGO groups.
- Serve as Tetra Tech’s primary on-the-ground point of contact in the ESA region for the project, ensuring consistent communication and collaboration with key project partners and stakeholders. This is especially important with regard to COMESA, where the individual will spend up to 25% of time in assisting to hand over long term ownership of the initiative and the digital RFBS product.
- Work closely with COMESA and AGRA to coordinate and identify workshops, seminars, relevant events, or similar activities in the ESA region, with support from team members in the United States. These activities will primarily support effective user engagement through the product design and implementation phases, and will increase the visibility of the initiative especially in the periods up to and after MVP launch.
- Assist with strategic project management functions such updating and tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), preparing for productive discussions with the project Advisory Committee, and supporting COMESA to take on additional project leadership functions.
- Closely collaborate with counterparts from COMESA, AGRA, the Regional Centre for Mapping of Resources for Development (RCMRD), the NASA Harvest / University of Maryland crop production team, and other partners to ensure that relevant agricultural data is consistently flowing into the Product from counterpart ministries, agencies, and other organizations;
- Facilitate and document in-country meetings with local companies, organizations, and government bodies to help inform project design and implementation and carry out discrete follow-up activities.
- Contribute to project deliverables such as the stakeholder engagement strategy, lessons learned, regular program reports and updates, and communications and advocacy strategies and collateral.
- Bachelor’s degree in agricultural sciences, food systems, economics, development studies, public policy, business, communication, or a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 8 years of experience in project management (design, implementation, close-out) and stakeholder engagement in the field of agricultural development or food analytics, with specific experience in policy, advocacy, and partnership building.
- Experience with agricultural production and food security monitoring and decision support strongly encouraged. Familiarly with digital, remote-sensing and agricultural analytical technologies and international donor programs and funding practices preferred.
- Strong understanding of complex food systems/food security issues and the associated agricultural stakeholder ecosystem in East and Southern Africa.
- Proven ability to manage institutional relationships and collaborate with diverse project stakeholders including international technical and project management teams, government entities, and agriculture sector actors required.
- Written and verbal fluency in English.
- Ability to travel within East and Southern Africa for up to several days with short notice.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Duration: Consultant
- Classification: Proposa
- Hire Type(s): In-Country Applicant
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Tetra Tech Stakeholder Engagement Advisor Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21 June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.