Tetra Tech Consultant Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. Tetra Tech Zambia programme looking for “Consultant“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree in gender studies may apply on or before 30 Jun 2021.
Tetra Tech is a leading, global provider of consulting and engineering services. We are differentiated by Leading with Science® to provide innovative technical solutions to our clients. We support global commercial and government clients focused on water, environment, sustainable infrastructure, renewable energy, and international development. With more than 20,000 associates worldwide, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems.
Tetra Tech Consultant Jobs 2021
The Tetra Tech has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Women’s Engagement in Alternative Fuels and Technologies Consultant to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Tetra Tech International Development (Tetra Tech)|
|Position||Women’s Engagement in Alternative Fuels and Technologies Consultant|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in gender studies|
|Experience Required||At least seven years|
|Application Deadline||30 Jun 2021|
Tetra Tech Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The Consultant will undertake desk -based research and interviews to (a) identify the specific barriers and opportunities related to women’s involvement in alternative technologies and fuels as consumers, entrepreneurs and along the value chain and (b) identify opportunities to integrate gender within each of A2C s strategic objectives.
- Develop learning questions, identify methodologies, and strategize approaches to inform the design of A2C’s Women’s Engagement Strategy.
- Oversee and lead desk based and field-level research and information gathering.
- Collaborate with A2C project staff, cooperating partners, clean cooking projects, and private sector actors.
- Lead the management, analysis, synthetization of research findings into a clear strategy to improve women’s engagement in ATF markets.
- Produce a first draft of the Women’s Engagement Strategy
- Incorporate feedback from project staff to finalize the Women’s Engagement Strategy for submission to USAID.
- Essential: Bachelor’s Degree in gender studies, sociology, anthropology, alternative energy, natural resource management or other relevant field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Desirable: Demonstrated understanding of Zambia’s urban cooking context required, with a preference for understanding existing alternative technologies and fuels..
- At least seven (7) years of experience developing or coordinating women’s empowerment strategies, research, or projects in Zambia, with preference for familiarity with USAID approaches and global best practices.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Duration: Contract Employee
- Practice area(s): Environment
- Classification: Project
- Selection Process: Interview
- Hire Type(s): In-Country Applicant
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Tetra Tech Consultant Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 Jun 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.