Sunsol Imaging Services Zambia Marketing Executive Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Sunsol Imaging Services Zambia Zambia programme looking for “Marketing Executive”. Applicants with A Degree may apply on or before 11 April 2022.
Sanket’s Diagnostic services extends from pathology in its laboratories to imaging like scanning, ultrasound and radiology in its Sanket-Sunsol X-ray & Imaging centers. The Sanket-Sunsol team play a vital role in supporting Zambia’s clinical care communities’ spotting health problems and informing medical interventions.
Sunsol Imaging Services Zambia Marketing Executive Jobs 2022
The Sunsol Imaging Services Zambia has published a job vacancy announcement on 07 April 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Marketing Executive to be based in Kitwe, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Sunsol Imaging Services Zambia|
|Position||Marketing Executive – Diagnostics Imaging Center|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Bachelors / Masters – Biomedical Engineering / Nursing / Radiographer / Marketing / Clinical Medicine.|
|Application Deadline||11 April 2022|
Sunsol Imaging Services Zambia Job Vacancy 2022
- (Two- wheeler bike driving with valid RTSA license is must).
- This position will be responsible for assisting increasing patient volume and diagnostic imaging market share through the sales and marketing of our services to physicians and healthcare systems. You will assume ownership and responsibility for defined market revenue and volume growth, in addition to growing and strengthening existing customer relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- TWO- WHEELER driving a mandatory with valid RTSA license. Candidates applying without two-wheeler license will not be considered.
- To promote the assigned products Sales activity, identifying and developing new business opportunities – Result Oriented.
- To generate leads & converting leads into sales follow up on prospective customers, provide product information and / or organize demonstrations to generate and maintain interest among the clients, and the prospects.
- Flexible to work beyond the working hours with extensive traveling to different locations.
- To work as a Team Player to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area along with maintaining highest level of Company Integrity.
- To work closely , Develop and manage effective working relationships with key Radiology internal stakeholders including with : Radiologists, Managers, Clinical Technicians, Hospital Administration, Bio-Medicals , Nurses and staff in the branch and across the Practice
- To prepare Daily Call Reports, update Attendance, capture Product Complaints, capture Opportunities.
- Ability to work independently with Good interpersonal skills, Self-starter and Self-motivated with Good communication, both verbally and in writing
- Assist with the design and development of all marketing materials and manage hard copy stocks
- Assist to coordinate complaint resolution under the Center manager , Trouble shooting and general customer service
- Proactively support referring doctors with the setting up of account related matters
- Proactively manage the content on our website , Facebook , LinkedIn, Twitter & Other social media , And to Coordinate marketing and strategic planning activities.
- Manage and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with key external stakeholders such as referrers and suppliers
- Ability to deliver quality service based on a sound knowledge of customer and client needs
- Establish mechanisms for Imaging to design, measure, assess and improve the performance of department services with active participation from associates and physicians.
- With the support of the management team, complete a process that ensures Imaging conducts an assessment when undesirable variations in performance may have occurred.
- Provide associate meetings, rounding, huddles and other forms of communication to ensure associates are informed on department updates, organizational updates, financial updates, educational forums, interdepartmental activities and performance improvement activities.
- Bachelors / Masters – Biomedical Engineering / Nursing / Radiographer / Marketing / Clinical Medicine.;
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of relevant / other sales experience.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Sunsol Imaging Services Zambia Marketing Executive Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 11 April 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.