SolidarMed Health Program Manager Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. SolidarMed Zambia looking for “Health Program Manager”. Applicants with A Masters Degree may apply on or before 30 June 2022.
SolidarMed Health Program Manager Jobs 2022
The SolidarMed has published a job vacancy announcement on 16 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Health Program Manager to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||Health Program Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||You have experience as programme coordinator for at least one year in Sub Saharan Africa|
|Application Deadline||30 June 2022|
SolidarMed Job Vacancy 2022
What we are looking for: A passionate, results-oriented team player with relevant experience and expertise, and a proven ability to deliver in a fast-paced international environment. A development professional who desires an exciting, meaningful challenge and wants to join a professional but uncomplicated working culture in a diverse team.
- Develop the long-term strategy and thematic orientation of the country program, in close collaboration with the country team.
- Project and Program cycle management, including planning, budgeting, monitoring, reporting, log-frame development, and project documentation.
- Oversee and coordinate the implementation of key projects, and actively supervise the yearly plan of operations and budget execution.
- In close collaboration with the country team, develop proposals for new projects and identify new funding opportunities while also actively managing relationships with current key donors.
- Assume HR, financial management, and administration incl. recruitment, in cooperation with the SolidarMed administration unit in the country.
- Manage the relationship with the key partner organisations.
- As an active member of our International Programs Team, you contribute to other new project developments, evaluation reviews, knowledge management, and development.
- You are active in national and international networking events and participate in relevant conferences as a representative of SolidarMed.
- Contribute to the development of our organisational capabilities.
- Yearly program-related international travel (up to 3 weeks per year).
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum degree Masters-level in global public health.
- You are an experienced people manager and can demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- You have experience as programme coordinator for at least one year in Sub Saharan Africa or other developing countries.
- Strong analytical and research skills as well as excellent planning and organizational skills, ability to work in a dynamic environment, meet deadlines, and manage multiple demands.
- Medical background with experience in developing countries’ disease areas an asset.
- Strong intercultural communication skills and proven ability to work effectively within a network structure and with project teams in different countries.
- Experience in writing convincing technical proposals and reports to institutional donors.
- Fluency in English and German; working knowledge of Portuguese
- Swiss or EU National; work permit Switzerland
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply SolidarMed Health Program Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
SolidarMed places health care at the heart of all its activities. As an accredited programme organisation of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), SolidarMed is committed to the Agenda 2030 and its objectives for sustainable development. SolidarMed is a non-profit association under Swiss law and is non-denominational. SolidarMed is financially supported by its members, private and institutional donors, foundations and the public sector.