SNV Advisor Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. SNV Zambia programme looking for “Advisor“. Applicants with a Masters’s level education may apply on or before 22 May 2021.
SNV Netherlands Development Organization is a not-for-profit international development organization. Founded in the Netherlands 50 years ago, we have built a long-term, local presence in 38 of the poorest countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our global team of local and international advisors works with local partners to equip communities, businesses and organizations with the tools, knowledge and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services – empowering them to break the cycle of poverty and guide their own development. For more information, please refer to our website: www.snvworld.org.
SNV Advisor Jobs 2021
The SNV has published a job vacancy announcement on 10 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Advisor to be based in Katete, Kabwe, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Foundation of Netherlands Volunteers (SNV)|
|Location||Katete, Kabwe, Zambia|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Masters’ level education|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Application Deadline||22 May 2021|
SNV Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The project team consists of a Project Manager based in Lusaka, there three Advisors each based in a field office, CSA and RE officers, M&E and gender specialist.
- Liaise with the value chain company partnering with the project and coordinate activities with them
- Design, budget and implement activities on Climate Smart Practices and Services in the focus areas and alignment with the operational plan,
- Network and synergize with regional stakeholders to promote the project’s objectives.
- Provide Backstopping on Inclusive Business to the other project field offices
- Build the capacities of sector stakeholders and institutionalizing sector functions.
- Lead Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning efforts.
- Lead administrative day to day operations of the field office.
- Assure the quality of implementation in the field.
- Essential: Masters’ level education with minimum 7 years working experience OR a Bachelors’ degree with 10 years professional experience.
- Desirable: Strong communication skills and ability to negotiate and moderate with senior officials and representatives.
- Proven track record with over 3 years of experience in renewable energy technologies and productive use in rural Zambia
- Contract Type: National employment contract
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply SNV Advisor Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 22 May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.