RTI International Driver – Administration Support Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. RTI International Zambia looking for “Driver – Administration Support”. Applicants with A Secondary schooling desirable may apply on or before 25 September 2022.
RTI International Driver – Administration Support Jobs 2022
The RTI International has published a job vacancy announcement on 15 September 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Driver – Administration Support to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Research Triangle Institute (RTI International)|
|Position||Driver – Administration Support|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Secondary schooling desirable|
|Experience Required||At least 5 years|
|Application Deadline||25 September 2022|
RTI International Job Vacancy 2022
Job Summary: Under the general supervision of the Finance and Operations Director the position is to drive, maintain, and manage the project vehicle for the USAID Expanding water and sanitation project within the allocated project scope.
- Driving RTII vehicle as may be assigned by the Finance and operations Director. Transport of authorized clients, visitors, staff, subcontractors, etc.
- Collect and deliver goods, mail, documents, and other items
- Meet official personnel at the airport and facilitate immigration and customs formalities as required
- Take care of the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned means of transport, check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc.; perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs and ensure that the vehicle is kept clean.
- Daily Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, greasing, etc.
- Read and understand specific vehicle operating manual to ensure the safe and appropriate operations of the vehicle.
- Assist the Procurement &Administration Specialist to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- Drive the project vehicles with strict adherence to local traffic laws and in accordance to project rules and regulations pertaining to vehicles
- Obey traffic rules and road signs, liaise, and coordinate with local authorities to facilitate smooth running of vehicle/vessel movements.
- Ensure that the steps required by rules and regulations are taken in case of involvement in an accident. Report any damage or accident to supervisor immediately. Prepare adverse event report for submission to FOD.
- Prepare and maintain adequate and accurate records of the vehicle’s performance and fuel consumption. Monthly update of the vehicle and repairs tracker and fuel reconciliation report.
- Identify any apparent problems during field deliveries and report them to supervisor
- Assist the Procurement &Administration Specialist in the preparation of purchase requisitions and coordinating with vendors on the delivery of services or goods in the Lusaka Office.
- Carry out project errands as required
Qualification & Experience:
- Secondary schooling desirable
- Basic computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- At least 5 years of experience driving a project vehicle, preferably for a USAID or other donor project
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Defensive driving certificate will be a plus
- Subscribe to the values of RTI
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repairs. Knowledge of radio, email, telephone and other computer-based applications.
- Trustworthy, high sense of responsibility, alertness; physical fitness on duty, emotional stability, neat and courteous.
- Good knowledge of the Project Name activity areas and the current conditions of roads and highways.
- Ability to deal patiently and tactfully with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Flexibility to fit into often changing priorities
- Ability to fluently communicate in both verbally and written language(s) applicable to project requirements.
- Quick and accurate visual Judgment
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply RTI International Driver – Administration Support Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 25 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
RTI International is an independent, nonprofit research institute dedicated to improving the human condition. Our vision is to address the world’s most critical problems with science-based solutions in pursuit of a better future. Clients rely on us to answer questions that demand an objective and multidisciplinary approach—one that integrates expertise across the social and laboratory sciences, engineering, and international development.