RTI International Country Coordinator Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. RTI International Zambia looking for “Country Coordinator”. Applicants with A Master’s degree may apply on or before 24 July 2022.
RTI International Country Coordinator Jobs 2022
The RTI International has published a job vacancy announcement on 13 July 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Country Coordinator to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Research Triangle Institute (RTI International)|
|Position||Country Coordinator, Global Public Health|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least 5 years|
|Application Deadline||24 July 2022|
RTI International Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: RTI International is seeking an experienced In-Country Coordinator – Global Public Health to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in transforming the future of technology and public health in Zambia. This position will be become part of RTI’s team that supports the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention’s Center for Global Health. This position is contingent upon award from CDC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, support, and manage in-country public health activities.
- Identify and analyze project-specific issues or concerns and their impact on operations; work with implementing partners, CDC HQ, and CDC country offices on solutions.
- Work closely with Program Manager and IT Project Manager toward aligning public health activities and coordinating with in in-country implementing partners
- Coordinate country-specific partner and stakeholder activities including country coordination and outreach.
- Provide Meeting management support including invitations, Agenda requests, Recordings, Call notes, Q&A, documents, agenda, follow-up activities
- Apply knowledge management practices using project management software
- Respond to ad hoc requests for country-specific project and partner coordination activities.
- Follow up on country-specific activities to ensure goals are met in a timely manner.
- Complete tasks as requested by CDC country office points of contact.
- Support technical documentations (e.g., concept notes, etc.) as requested.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least five years of relevant experience implementing and managing IT project with at least five years on public health informatics projects.
- Minimum of a master’s degree in relevant fields of public health, health informatics, engineering, social sciences etc..
- Experience with PM solution for monitoring and managing project execution, critical path activities, and interdependencies across multiple partners and countries.
- Ability and commitment to inform appropriate persons/organizations of potential or existing risks/problems.
- Experience working on health IT projects that support Federal and State Ministries of Health
- Experience with informatics/software system projects, activities, terminology, and practices.
- Interest in Zambia Public Health issues as well as in broader global issues of public health, information systems, technology, and international development.
- Ability to use MS Office suite, particularly MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in English required.
- Fluency in Zambian native language
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply RTI International Country Coordinator Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 24 July 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
RTI International is an independent, nonprofit research institute dedicated to improving the human condition. Our vision is to address the world’s most critical problems with science-based solutions in pursuit of a better future. Clients rely on us to answer questions that demand an objective and multidisciplinary approach—one that integrates expertise across the social and laboratory sciences, engineering, and international development.