RDO Equipment Africa Accountant / AR Accountant Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. RDO Equipment Africa Zambia programme looking for “Accountant / AR Accountant”. Applicants with A Full Grade Twelve (12) Certificate may apply on or before 17 April 2022.
RDO Equipment Africa is committed to providing quality agricultural equipment and support for customers throughout Africa.
RDO Equipment Africa Accountant / AR Accountant Jobs 2022
The RDO Equipment Africa has published a job vacancy announcement on 22 July 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Accountant / AR Accountant to be based in Kabwe, Zambia.
|Recruiter||RDO Equipment Africa|
|Position||Accountant / AR Accountant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Full Grade Twelve (12) Certificate|
|Experience Required||At least 2 years|
|Application Deadline||17 April 2022|
RDO Equipment Africa Job Vacancy 2022
RDO Zambia invites applications from suitably qualified professionals to fill the position of Accountant / AR Accountant. An Accountant helps businesses make critical financial decisions by collecting debts from our clients, tracking credits, and effectively managing the company’s finances. They are responsible for reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
- Complying with all company and statutory accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Experience with SAGE
- Implementation of Standard Office Procedures and ensure that internal controls and procedures are followed & enhanced.
- Monitoring and managing Cash Flow.
- Reconciling Client statements
- Reconciling accounts payable and receivables
- Handling monthly, quarterly and annual closings
Skills & Experience Required
- Self – motivated
- Honest and person of integrity
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Very good in Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- High level of numeracy
- Attention to details
- Accuracy and efficiency
- Full Grade Twelve (12) Certificate.
- Diploma / Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Full professional qualification such as CA Zambia/CIMA/ ACCA.
- Must be a registered member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA).
- Minimum of two (2) experience, working in the same company.
- At least 2 years
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply RDO Equipment Africa Accountant / AR Accountant Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Only those who will meet our qualifications will be contacted. You can send your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com.
The Closing Date: 17 April 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.