Qatar Airways Airport Services Duty Officer Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. Qatar Airways Zambia looking for “Airport Services Duty Officer”. Applicants with A Strong background in Airport or GHA Operations may apply on or before 20 June 2022.
Qatar Airways Airport Services Duty Officer Jobs 2022
The Qatar Airways has published a job vacancy announcement on 08 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Airport Services Duty Officer to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Position||Airport Services Duty Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Strong background in Airport or GHA Operations|
|Experience Required||Relevant experience in an airline|
|Application Deadline||20 June 2022|
Qatar Airways Job Vacancy 2022
Job Purpose: In this role, you will supervise and control flight-handling activities such as flight editing, check-in, transfers and boarding, in order to ensure a high service standard. You will achieve optimum customer satisfaction and on-time departure of flights. You will also have overall control of the shift as a direct representative of the Airport Services Manager. You will also ensure punctuality and safety of all Qatar Airways operations.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Ensuring that passenger and aircraft handling practices conform to the safety and security standards
- Ensuring that all QR aircraft handling standards are met on a shift basis
- Managing and controlling manpower on the shift, in order to optimize utilization and to maintain staff morale and discipline
- Ensuring proper allocation of manpower and resources in the airport operations
- Completing checks to ensure adequate standards are maintained
- Resolving customer problems and complaints while on duty and working with all departments including Customer Relations to provide resolutions for complaint handling
- Facilitating ramp handling activities in liaison with GHA, Caterers, Fueling, Maintenance, Cargo, and Crew to expedite departure
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant experience in an airline or reputed Ground Handling Operations at supervisory level
- Strong background in Airport or GHA Operations
- Good understanding of Conditions of Carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security Procedures in accordance with ICAO and IATA
- Overall knowledge of airport functions within passenger and baggage handling, weight and balance and dangerous goods regulations
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Qatar Airways Airport Services Duty Officer Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 140 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
As aviation faces its greatest challenge, we remain committed to ensuring the highest standards of safety and hygiene on board our aircraft at all times. Qatar Airways is the first global airline in the world to achieve the prestigious 5-Star COVID-19 Airline Safety Rating by international air transport rating organisation, Skytrax. This follows HIA’s success as the first airport in the Middle East and Asia to be awarded a Skytrax 5-Star COVID-19 Airport Safety Rating. These recognitions provides assurance to passengers across the world that airline health and safety standards are subject to the highest possible standards of professional, independent scrutiny and assessment.