PIN Project Manager Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. PIN Zambia programme looking for “Project Manager“. Applicants with a Diploma or degree in relevant field may apply on or before May 14, 2021.
People in Need (PIN) are an international, non-profit organization providing humanitarian and development assistance around the world. Present in Zambia since 2017, PIN has directly and in cooperation with local partners implemented numerous humanitarian and development projects across Western, North Western and Lusaka provinces, mainly focusing on emergency and development Nutrition, WASH, Livelihoods, renewable energy and good governance programming (funded by UNICEF, DG DEVCO and Czech government).
PIN Project Manager Jobs 2021
The PIN has published a job vacancy announcement on 10 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Manager to be based in Mongu, Zambia.
|Recruiter||People in Need (PIN)|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Diploma or degree in relevant field|
|Experience Required||At least three years|
|Application Deadline||May 14, 2021|
PIN Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The PIN Project Manager will be tasked with overall supervision of the project implementation in the Western Province. The Project Manager will closely supervise the rest of the programme team, namely Capacity Building Officer (responsible for the CSO capacity building component of the project) and the District Coordinator (responsible for implementation of community-based activities) to ensure project results are delivered on time, project targets met and objectives achieved. The PM and his/her team will work closely with 15 target CSOs, community members, local duty bearers and other stakeholders to enhance the capacities of local civil society and to ensure that identified development issues are tackled through advocacy and work of the local CSOs.
- Coordinates the finalization of policy briefs and position papers and ensures that the final documents are used by CSOs for common advocacy
- Closely monitors the implementation of 5 CSO projects supported by small grants and gathers and compiles evidence, findings and case studies from their implementation to support future fundraising
- Coordinates preparation of a study/report focused on land conflicts and businesses and human rights in the Western Province
- Responsible for key MEAL activities in cooperation with MEAL unit including end line survey, end line OCAT exercise and final project evaluation
- Ensures that activity reports from the project implementation (community discussion fora, interface meetings, CSO trainings, workshops with traditional leaders, etc.) are generated and properly documented
- Ensures dissemination of CSO networking and sustainability guidelines developed under the project
- Coordinates preparation and organization of planned CSO Expo
- Coordinates development of a documentary focused on selected advocacy topic tackled by the project
- Essential: Diploma or degree in relevant field (Project Management, Social Sciences, Development Studies, Good Governance or other relevant qualification)
- Desirable: Good administrative skills, computer literate (working knowledge of MS office).
- At least three (3) years of experience in working in managerial positions with proven experience in project management
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Contract duration: 7 months
- Language: Fluency in spoken and written English language (knowledge of Lozi is an advantage)
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply PIN Project Manager Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: May 14, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.