PIN Enumerators Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. PIN Zambia looking for “Enumerators”. Applicants with A 12th Pass may apply on or before 18 September 2022.
PIN Enumerators Jobs 2022
The PIN has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 September 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Enumerators to be based in Mongu, Zambia.
|Recruiter||People in Need (PIN)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Candidates with experience in “survey” data collection both qualitative|
|Application Deadline||18 September 2022|
PIN Job Vacancy 2022
Job Summary: The data collector or enumerator works under the supervision of the PIN Zambia MEAL unit and responsible MEAL Officer. He/she is primarily responsible for timely collection of data during Semi Quantitative Evaluation of Access and Coverage (SQUEAC) survey in Nalolo District, including quantitative or qualitative data collections through structured or semi-structured interviews with representative samples of target populations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participates in initial training on selected data entry technology and data collection tools, takes part in the testing of the data collection tools and elaborates appropriate translation to local language if needed.
- Assists in the validation and adaptation of data-collection tools and performs data collection as instructed by MEAL Officer: field and/or phone via structured (or semi-structured) and in-depth interviews and field visits and observations.
- Ensures quality of data and other information collected in the field and/or via remote means of communication.
- Captures data using digital data entry technology provided (e.g. KoBo forms or other relevant) and accurately enters data daily and saves them in the given online platform.
- Develops relationship of trust and safe space during data collection exercise with respondents; follows confidentiality and security procedures to ensure respondent privacy is protected.
- Identify and report any challenges faced that could affect the quality of the data and documents them.
- Performs other duties as assigned by MEAL Officer.
- Proficiency in English and Lozi is required.
- Computer literate in standard software applications (tablets, smartphones);
- Demonstrated keen interest in the work of development assistance; and
- Demonstrated the ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
- Candidates with experience in “survey” data collection both qualitative and quantitative data especially with electronic tools.
- Candidates considering the difficulty of the job which entails travelling to far flung places and against the rugged terrains.
- Candidates hailing from or living in Mongu, Western Province, and the surrounding area, as they will be acquainted with the area and can communicate in the local dialect.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Contract duration:10-20 days
- Direct Line Manager: Programmes Quality and Development Manager [PQDM].
- Supervisor: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer.
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply PIN Enumerators Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 18 September 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
People in Need (PIN) are an international, non-profit organization providing humanitarian and development assistance around the world. Present in Zambia since 2017, PIN has directly and in cooperation with local partners implemented numerous humanitarian and development projects across Western, North Western and MONGU provinces, mainly focusing on emergency and development Nutrition, WASH, Livelihoods, renewable energy and good governance programming (funded by UNICEF, DG DEVCO and Czech government).