PATH Project Manager Jobs 2022 – Zambia Jobs. PATH Zambia looking for “Project Manager”. Applicants with A Minimum bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 15 June 2022.
PATH Project Manager Jobs 2022
The PATH has published a job vacancy announcement on 04 June 2022 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Manager to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
|Recruiter||Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Minimum bachelor’s degree|
|Experience Required||At least 5 years|
|Application Deadline||15 June 2022|
PATH Job Vacancy 2022
Job Description: PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH’s Center of Digital and Data Excellence (CoDE) is dedicated to accelerating the digital transformation of global health and utilizing high quality data to further improve health outcomes. Our work spans the entire systems strengthening lifecycle from advancing global, regional and national digital health agendas to supporting the deployment and long-term use of these systems.
CoDE is currently recruiting a Project Manager who will support ongoing initiatives within the Center of Digital and Data Excellence. The Project Manager will provide administrative, project management, and communications support to projects – supporting start up, and routine program management, ensure alignment and coordination with partners, and maintain progress against milestones. She/he/they will also coordinate inputs from global team members to achieve programmatic deliverables. This Project Manager position will be a hybrid of both specific project support and support to internal CoDE management initiatives.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Ensure defined standards, tools, and norms for activity planning, management, communication, reporting and standard operating procedures are reinforced and adhered to in the execution of the project.
- Ensure the appropriate management of work plans and donor deliverables by working closely with the technical teams and project directors to oversee and keep track of implementation of activities and finalization of deliverables in line with deadlines and appropriate approvals.
- Coordinate team meetings, define meeting agendas, strategic direction/questions, and provide insights into key risks, challenges, and opportunities that should be presented to project team and/or donor or government.
- Effectively manage, track, and mitigate risk related to the implementation of project activities by monitoring dependencies across the workplan and paying particular attention to non-compliance, regulatory standards, and work with the project administrators to ensure financial management practices are being adhered to.
- Address or escalate (when needed) challenges related to project execution when there are budgetary implications, concerns from donor and/or government or when processes are not being followed.
- Work with the technical team to lead the technical writing of routine project reports to donor and government and assist technical team members with writing project documents and editing drafts in an effort ensure the highest-level possible activity outputs and deliverables.
- Help coordinate activities with external business partners, as well as internal global team members.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a related field, preferably masters level.
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience as a project manager with a track record of architecting and managing milestone-based projects within budget and time constraints.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and relevant project stakeholders.
- Demonstrated and proactive organizational, prioritization, and workload management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent IT skills, including a good understanding and experience of Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook). Knowledge of SharePoint and Smartsheet is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Experience working remotely with diverse teams of geographically distributed employees with multiple perspectives.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply PATH Project Manager Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 15 June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
PATH is an international, nonprofit global health organization based in Seattle, with 1,600 employees in more than 70+ offices around the world. Its president and CEO is Nikolaj Gilbert, who is also the Managing Director and CEO of Foundations for Appropriate Technologies in Health, PATH’s Swiss subsidiary.