PATH Market Dynamics Officer Jobs 2021 – Zambia Jobs. PATH Zambia programme looking for “Market Dynamics Officer“. Applicants with a Master’s Degree in Public Policy, Economics, Public Health may apply on or before 5 June 2021.
PATH is an international, nonprofit global health organization based in Seattle, with 1,600 employees in more than 70+ offices around the world. Its president and CEO is Nikolaj Gilbert, who is also the Managing Director and CEO of Foundations for Appropriate Technologies in Health, PATH’s Swiss subsidiary.
PATH Market Dynamics Officer Jobs 2021
The PATH has published a job vacancy announcement on 27 May 2021 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Market Dynamics Officer to be based in Zambia, Lusaka.
|Recruiter||Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH)|
|Position||Market Dynamics Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree in Public Policy, Economics, Public Health|
|Experience Required||Minimum five years|
|Application Deadline||5 June 2021|
PATH Job Vacancy 2021
Job Purpose: The Market Dynamics Officer will serve as the technical lead for the organization’s market dynamics contributions to ensuring oxygen and other equipment as countries prepare to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Market Dynamics Officer will be a key contributor to our program’s work on increasing access to key medical devices and will work closely with a strong team of internal and external collaborators.
- Support primary market research and market landscape projects for other global health products (respiratory care equipment and oxygen) to understand the public and private market dynamics for these products in low- and middle- income countries.
- Develop and implement market intervention strategies for target markets in global health to inform decisions of governments, donors, and other stakeholders.
- Develop an asset management system alongside government to track new equipment procured for the COVID-19 pandemic. Link this system to an ordering system.
- Manage data collection as needed to inform policy decisions for the COVID-19 response. Data will be collected from health facilities and administrative sources. Clean data and produce visualizations, summary statistics, and reports.
- Engage suppliers of medical equipment, negotiate contracts, and understand constraints industry is facing.
- Engage donors and financiers including development banks to develop plans that alleviate constraints of suppliers.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of experts in PATH and externally.
- Essential: Master’s Degree in Public Policy, Economics, Public Health, or equivalent advanced degree.
- Desirable: Experience engaging with both public and private sector partners preferred.
- Minimum five years in market analysis, healthcare management consulting or other relevant private and public sector experience.
- Contract Type: Full-Time/Regular
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply PATH Market Dynamics Officer Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 5 June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.